Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363
Results 3,621 to 3,629 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    You should withdraw your profit immediately if you are not an experienced trader because when we don't have so much experience then we do frequent mistakes and we can lose all our balance. Just try to trade small lots only and don't ever go for making big profit in short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    mere khaya lse har trader ko apna profit nikal lena chahiye amrket se kyunki profit jab tak apke acount me rahega wo apka nahi hoga kyunki wo abhi bhi account me hai aur kabhi bhi loss me apka sara paisa ja sakta hai aur margin call lagne ki wajah se profit wala paisa bhi chala jayega..isliye har tarder ko time se apna paisa withdraw kar lena chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    Your leverage is the factor for facing the margin call. 1:500 is really a big leverage when you have a $15 equity. We should remember that leverage is a double edge sword it can harm us just as it can give us good profits. it can give us $15 in five minutes and it will take just another five minute to wipe out the account
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    what you feel?
    I think when we profit especially when the daily profit targets have been achieved better stop trading and profit there wd. though the target has not been achieved if market conditions do not allow us wd be better even though it's only $ 1

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinjiku For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), nagina hussain (2018-06-26)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont do like this mistake

what you feel?
    The mistake is you have done is over trade. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should have to learn many things to avoid MC. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. Analyze when to enter and exit from market. Wait for the true trend and don't trade in all time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    Withdrawing your profit regularly will not solve your problem, instead learn to manage your funds , and trade with small lot orders. Since when you withdraw funds in the accounts then your available margin will be reduced resulting in risk of Margin call.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    what you feel?
    Hope you were trading with bonus money, and so the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit, even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at risk.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), shomilsm (2012-11-27), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), shomilsm (2012-11-27), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Don't do like this mistake.

what you feel?

18. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-29), agitiga (2012-07-31), Ahmadali (2019-08-23), bigearners (2012-07-11), Facebook (2018-12-29), hammad101 (2020-05-18), HP2018 (2018-12-29), ibrar1011 (2013-11-01), jokotole09 (2012-12-11), kakuly (2012-07-08), khan Muhammad (2016-10-18), kinan (2016-08-25), mahera (2016-09-20), mizan355 (2017-09-30), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Pardeep7651 (2016-03-27), redlion (2012-04-17), rozeee (2013-09-10), ShahidMehmood (2014-01-11), shomilsm (2012-11-27), wamahiga1 (2016-06-20), waqas971 (2013-11-29), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-29), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363

Subscribe to this Thread (9)