+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 362 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Hybrid View

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Don't do like this mistake.

hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-29), agitiga (2012-07-31), Ahmadali (2019-08-23), bigearners (2012-07-11), Facebook (2018-12-29), hammad101 (2020-05-18), HP2018 (2018-12-29), ibrar1011 (2013-11-01), jokotole09 (2012-12-11), kakuly (2012-07-08), khan Muhammad (2016-10-18), kinan (2016-08-25), mahera (2016-09-20), mizan355 (2017-09-30), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Pardeep7651 (2016-03-27), redlion (2012-04-17), rozeee (2013-09-10), ShahidMehmood (2014-01-11), shomilsm (2012-11-27), wamahiga1 (2016-06-20), waqas971 (2013-11-29), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-29), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), shomilsm (2012-11-27), zohaib1 (2020-03-01)

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    hello brother i am a newbie.i am doing forex trading for the past 5 months.for the past three months i have been practiced by the demo account.and for these two months i am trading with real account due to my mistakes.continuously i have lost money.and now i am trading profitably for the recent weeks.shall you please tell me the withdrawn process

Banned hayam fx is an unknown quantity at this point hayam fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    hello brother i'm a newbie. i'm doing forex trading regarding the past five months. regarding the past 3 months i are practiced from the demo account. as well as for these 2 months i'm trading along with genuine account because of my mistakes. continuously i've lost money. and in fact now i'm trading profitably regarding the recent weeks. shall you please tell me the withdrawn method

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reasons for unexpected loss is over confidence and loss of concentration in the work while just putting or making decisions without`knowing the market. Person normally trade which means to invest and in such business there can be profit or loss but unexpected loss is not certain. so be patient and calm while doing forex trading. Loss is part of life and one can avoid this by hard work and keen observations of the market.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend your strategy is very good i also use this stratefy after profit at first withdraw my profit and then again start trading

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not like this mistake so it is great far to me. i always tray to gain and profitable so it is great to me and better and that i already remove the trade so it is great to me and it is best trade.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    Sometimes i won't use cut loss or stop loss to be the best strategy to be used to minimize risk. I prefer to use small lot snvestize to learn the characteristic of each pair. But I am agree if cut loss is good choice when we experienced loss condition.
    Yes we must always try our best in forex trading in order to run on minimal risks.Minimal risks means that a forex trader would have only minimal losses any time that they have profits.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not like mistake so it is great dificult business of a new trader. i am a new trader so i can mistake at all the matter i think it is great bad side for me and it is great at all the time.

Member nazima is an unknown quantity at this point nazima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy lagta hy k hum sab sy kafi sari mistake hote hy han jis ki waja sy humy kafi loss ka samna karna parta hy is leya main 1 baat lazmi kahna chahon ga k ap k pass jo profit hota hy usy ap usi waqt nekal lyn q k agr ap ko loss hoa to ap ka profit b khatam ho jye ga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 362 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)