Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: अपने मेने को जानें: भारतीय विदेशी मुद्रा फ

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also glade to thanks the Indian Forex Admin for presents the Really interesting contest.
    I am glad to join in the contest of this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tamun is an unknown quantity at this point tamun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohut assa he,contest sabki live mye jorurat parti hya aur mya is contest mye join karna chataho

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Native indian Currency dealing Community message board provides the closed fist spontaneity contest! Splitting new floor on Currency dealing, a lot of us were making common faults. Now of course you have become more knowledgeable and found out all invisible stones of dealing. Our message board gives you a perfect chance to chuckle over the common circumstances in trading! Just go back in times and read about faults with humour! Take aspect in the competition of memes "Know Your Meme"! Take aspect in the competition and get prizes!

Junior Member punjabi123 is an unknown quantity at this point punjabi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never take part in any contest but i like to participate if some one guide me in better way. If you know how to takepart in forum then please share the procedure. I will wait for replies. I want my friend to help me

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts
    Hi there! I'd like to note that the results for the current contest will be announced today, bonus'll be credited to accounts today or next week. And for the next contest prizes will be awarded after the 9th.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2011-12-30 at 07:21 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

100c (2011-12-31)

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Admin..how winner are decided on which basis i want to know from you. its not clear to me till now.
    Please, reade the rules.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Admin..how winner are decided on which basis i want to know from you. its not clear to me till now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Who was the winner of last week?
    The first prize place - Anytime, the second prize one - Victoryindia, and the third - Forexman. Congratulations!

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    there is no any announcement for the last week, any one knows about this
    Up with that

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast