बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: अपने मेने को जानें: भारतीय विदेशी मुद्रा फ

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks

अपने मेने को जानें: भारतीय विदेशी मुद्रा फ

Indian Forex Forum presents the fist humor contest! Breaking new ground on Forex, a lot of us were making typical mistakes. Now of course you have become more experienced and found out all hidden rocks of trading. Our forum gives you a perfect chance to laugh over the typical situations in trading! Just go back in times and read about errors with humour! Take part in the contest of memes "Know Your Meme"! Take part in the contest and get prizes!

Name:  my_img1.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  57.5 KB

Do not hesitate! We wish you good luck!
    Thanks  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

gandha (07-31-2012), hardworks (12-12-2011), sony69 (07-19-2012)

3. Huracan
    Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.20 USD
    Thanks
    Really interesting. I am glad to join in the first contest of this forum.
    Last edited by hardworks; 12-12-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Indian Forex Admin (12-12-2011)

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Really interesting. I am glad to join in the first contest of this forum.
    You are welcome! Let's rock our forum!
    Thanks  

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,223 Times in 529 Posts
    The first context of our forum, really happy. I hope our context will get famous.
    Last edited by Victoryindia; 12-12-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!
    Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Indian Forex Admin (12-12-2011)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.20 USD
    Thanks
    Sir, i have doubt about the rules. You mentioned, atleast 5 members should share and work. What this mean, the contest should be held with atleast 5 member meme's or each meme should be created by 5 members.
    Thanks  

Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Sir, i have doubt about the rules. You mentioned, atleast 5 members should share and work. What this mean, the contest should be held with atleast 5 member meme's or each meme should be created by 5 members.
    Hello! The first one: 1 member - 1 meme. At least 5 people (5 memes) must participate in the contest.
    Thanks  

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.64 USD
    Thanks
    http://ru.memegenerator.net/cache/in...2/12239596.jpg

admin i dont know how to paste the image.so i put the link
    Last edited by forexman; 12-13-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    Thanks  

Accumulated bonus
    147.20 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Indian Forex Admin (12-13-2011)

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    723.62 USD
    Thanks
    Name:  instameme.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  15.2 KB
    Thanks  

15. Huracan
    Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    well i was asking the insta representatives moderators and the admin whether we are having some contest here at our own indian forum. and i am glad that a contest has just begun

thanks admin and the indian forex team
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post
    Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Indian Forex Admin (12-19-2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast