+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Which is the best broker for indians?

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex is best in their performance and they offer many more options to the traders.But it is a matter of great regret that they do not allow the profit more than 10% .If there is any loss that will bear the traders but when it is profit more than 10% the broker will cut it.What a circus is it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think insta-forex suits best to indian traders as you can trade without sending verifying documents and so saving time and start immediately, it offer direct bank transfer that make it more easy for those who find it diffcult to arrange e-currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think instaforex is the best broker for me but i cant tell what your opinion on it but i feel comfortable with instaforex and i will trade with them in future as well as they have good customer support

Junior Member Garry is on a distinguished road Garry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Which is the best broker for indians?

Which broker is best for Indians?
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Garry For This Useful Post:

Rana.com (2012-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Subscribe to this Thread (4)