+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best broker for indians?

Member decif is an unknown quantity at this point decif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    InstaForex is best for Asian trader. I have not been facing any problem trading with InstaForex till now. It has good support communication for his clients. I opened so many Demo account with different broker for examining but last of all I like InstaForex. Whatever is needed to a new trader even experienced trader, are available on its Website that is ...
    https://www.instaforex.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zeeshan52 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course insta forex is best for me of us to continue our trade easily.This trading site has some positive advantages which do not exist in others.I can get comfortable support from here.It also provided me with many payment methods.I prefer to withdraw profit from my bank transfer and insta also helped me about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exness is offering tight spreads and Local Deposit and Withdrawal. Firm is regulated in New Zeland and Cyprus. Also giving customer support in different indian languages including English, Hindi, Tamil.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    A broker makes money through commissions and spreads. A broker that uses commissions may charge a specified percentage of the spread, the difference between the bid and ask price of the forex pair. However, many brokers advertise that they charge no commissions, and instead make their money with wider spreads.Most forex accounts can be funded with a very small initial deposit, even as low as $50. With leverage, of course, the buying power is much greater than the minimum deposit, which is one reason forex trading is attractive to new traders and investors. Many brokers offer standard, mini and micro accounts with varying initial deposit requirements.

Banned history1 is an unknown quantity at this point history1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think instaforex is the best
    broker for me but i cant tell what
    your opinion on it but i feel
    comfortable with instaforex and i
    will trade with them in future as
    well as they have good customer

Senior Member litgop7 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends indian ke liye sab se best forex broker instaforex ha. india main instaforex ka office bhi ha. or instaforex apne tamam clients ko india main har tarha se facilitate bhi karta ha.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think better use insta forex broker, because the broker is the best broker of Asia and there are many members around the world. and to date there are no members who complain about the insta whether it was safe

Member amir1122 is an unknown quantity at this point amir1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mere khayal se poori dunya me insta forex sab se best broker hai kyun insta forex me deposit aur withdrawl hum kai tareeqon se kar sakte hen aur insta forex ek honest broker hai

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Insta forex aik best broker hy sb k leye Indian traders k leye bhe orr dosry traders k leye bhe yhe broker Asia ka number one broker hy orr ic pr bhot achi facility hin jo k traders ko bhot benefit deti hin insta forex sb k leye khas kr Asian traders k leye aik best broker hy.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main new hun or abhi tak main indain forum pa work kar raha hun yahan sy mujhy ya pata chla hai k forex trading main MACD bhot acha indicator hai ager ap ko is k use ata hai to ya ap ki bhot help kar sakta hai forex trading main profit earn karny k leya,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)