+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 304 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator are the tools which are more help out to make a new trade in forex trading , trader need to be used the indicator and obey the forex trading signals to make their trading more effective for more profit, so better to make forex trading business with more concentration and dedication.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator sy hameen rate ka andaza lgany me mdad milti hy ham apni position open karny sy pehly in indicators ko deykh k andaza lga sakty hen k ab rate ke movement kya ho ge us hisab sy ham apni position ko shai disha me open kr k profit kma lety hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators are tools that are used in technical analysis. These tools are based on statistical information that are taken from the history of a pair. Most of the indicators have very little difference. Almost all the indicators are depending on past history of currency pair prices. My favorite indicator is Boilinger band indicator.

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators in the currency exchange (Forex) are tools used to predict future price movement of a currency. The indicators used in the terms when currency exchange (Forex), usually refers to the tools used for technical analysis of currency exchange market (Forex).

Indicators are generally classified into two categories on the basis of the speed with which they can identify their trading signals. Namely:

A) The indicators developed

B) lagging indicators

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to know before using some indicators, that the trader have to learn and practice one of them and then use it until they can master it
    do not use too many indicators, just use the suitable with your styles and then you can trade with well
    indicators is a tool to help the trader for their trading and this tool record some prices at the last and show to us and then we can make analysis to make decision for open position
    do the best we can

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicator is a tool that can be used to predict movements in both currencies. He also called FX technical indicator. If you know how to use a good forex tool, you will be able to maximize profits and minimize losses. There are many types indicators in forex market.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I use two of my best understood indicators namely: Candles, trend lines and also to use bollinger bands and in my trading decisions and negociations.aussi must see that there are simple tools to use in forex trading.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is very useful for forex trader. Most of the trader use indicator there trading platform. It can give you a sine for trade entry. Many trader use indicator for there trade entry. They combine some indicator for perfect signal. Most of the time indicator will help you very well. I use RSI, CCI, EMA its help me very much.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is vary helpful for trader. Indicator can give trader trading signals. Most of trader use indicator in many ways. I think indicator gives you confident to entry. But you need to test in demo account first.
    If it work then you can use it with real account.
    Indicator is not every think for trader. some time indicator is wrong.
    So trade carefully.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amitnihalani View Post
    mai is field mai naya hu........ muje indicator k bare mai kuch pata nahi hai......... kay aap bata sakte hai............ what is indicator?
    forex me technical indicators hote ai jinki mada se market ke trend ka pata lagaya ja sakta hai
    ye indicators aapko mt4 ke set up me hi mil jayenge..jaise ki RSI MACD momentum etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 304 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)