+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 304 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator sy hameen rate ka andaza lgany me mdad milti hy ham apni position open karny sy pehly in indicators ko deykh k andaza lga sakty hen k ab rate ke movement kya ho ge us hisab sy ham apni position ko shai disha me open kr k profit kma lety hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is a system of collection of data from the forex charts modifkasi been in such a way that could serve to help us in reading the forex market and the direction of movement of the indicators are often made ​​much more progress is made ​​as a robot that serves as a producer of money from the users, they only monitor without having to play it ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator boaht he achi chez hy aap is sy boaht easy say use sy rate ko judge kr skaty hen. broker me boaht say indicators hen megar iska combination agar aapko aata hu to ap aik acha indicator bna sakty hen jo ap ke trading me kafi helpful hota hy.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All good trader, you are using their own technology based on all the indicators are found suitable for him to have. That particular indicator, you do not need all the merchants are good to use. You can continue to try to choose the index that the right combination, to analyze its motion, it is good in other places, until you find the most suitable combination for yourself.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Technical indicators that depended upon in the beginning better dependence on technical indicators in each purview, but the index is a favorite for me moving averages
    moving averaging is appropriate that suit how sir, a lot I tried using a different timeframe difference but instead of being added to smart even more confused and perplexed in reading the movement of the chart, please help sir

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit .
    systems that use the system sir what sir, if may be divided for the dong to me, i am in desperate need of a true trading system, the demonstration I have always experienced loss sya especially if real, please help sir can I be confident in taking the right position in open position

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are helpful tools we use in order to understand where the market is headed with the help of technical analysis. Most indicators are helpful and will guide our trades to the right market trend.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mala View Post
    yes you are right...we can say that indicator is like a tool that give us possible signal of upcoming market.
    but its not always happen that indicator is giveing us right signal.
    we must combine that signal with our other trading analysis.
    indicator is an important element when we will enter the market, the indicators that we can determine where we will menganmbil good decision to buy or sell .. because if we could clearly read the indicator then most likely we will not experience a deep panic and we only require good money managment

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mala View Post
    yes you are right...we can say that indicator is like a tool that give us possible signal of upcoming market.
    but its not always happen that indicator is giveing us right signal.
    we must combine that signal with our other trading analysis.
    True, the indicator is an invaluable tool for traders in analyzing the market before making an order for the indicator, we can analyze without having to understand how to create these indicators and these indicators are usually used to live in nature are important to know how to install the MT4

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly wanna use indicators but dont couple how to use can anyone direct a screenshot on how to use the indicators in mt4platform so that it module be utile not exclusive for me but for the newbies to understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 304 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)