+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 304 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator boaht he achi chez hy boaht aap sy is easy to say the use of sy level judge ko kr skaty chicken. Broker I boaht say chicken megar iska combination indicator to aata hu to aapko ap aik acha BMI indicator sakty hen jo ap to trade me kafi hota hy help.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The index is a tool we put them on the chart so that we can predict the next price movement.
    This does not mean it's always honest most of versa indicators Referring wrong and can not be relied upon is used next to the Assistant Almokhtvlh types of analysis to determine the next direction of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i really wanna use indicators but dont know how to use can anyone show a screenshot on how to use the indicators in mt4platform so that it will be useful not only for me but for the newbies to understand
    I agree with u. i'm a newbie of forex and wanna to learn every thing to do my trade better. If anyone can show a screenshot or video clips then it will be more better for us.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    that it is an indicator that gives people the knowledge, direction and methods of how to play good forex trading that can benefit from the forex trading business.
    yrs indicator good tools to read the market good and know the direction and who is push the market and it show us the support and resistant.w can trade without it and depending on analysis of the candle but if we mixed it with our system it will be better

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators ka forex me bahut abda enactment rehta hai kyunki inki work ke baad aapko craft karne me kafi aasani rehti hai
    abstract indicators ko aap charts ke hisab se musing kar sakte ho aur forex me kafi sare indicators hai jinki madad se ap trading em bahut fadya utha sakte ho
    RSI MACD Bollinger striation ye teeno indicator me hamesha excogitate karta hon aur ye mujhe kafi faydemand bhi lagte hai

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    warning is actually in addition to plan wear it software on the information in addition to letting you learn the actual path in addition to proof in addition to help in addition to cause you to learn the quantity in addition to vibration of the market place. i think you'll find 100 of warning in addition to each one of these get different job so that you need to hunt for in addition to test it in tryout.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators only shows past trend.by using past trend we have to predict future of the market.one of the useful indicator bollinger band indicator.it is very useful.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators will help us to understand if what is really going on the market and charts.some indicators will show you the past data only and some can show you the actually situation and can help you to predict the future move.and since majority of the traders follow them for their orders by nature they will always move the market as well.

Member romon01 is an unknown quantity at this point romon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One type of indicators, which will give you the lower price point. If you do not have a price that you can increase or decrease, but the indicators that will help you. It shows that the signal that you can reduce the price and terms of trade can not grow. Also, many indicators of market trends will help you to understand.
    Indicators, but with a certain formula that works. So you will find that the signal is correct all the time. The time may come to the wrong signal. The News phandamentala indiketarera signal due to a lot of time will not work. I do not blindly follow the indicators to trade it with your own ayanalaisisake.

Banned Shafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Shafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders.Every good trader uses his own technique which is based on any indicator that he finds suitable for himself.Its not a must that a certain indicator is used by all good traders.RSI MACD Bollinger band indicator's are really useful for trader's.Trader considers different market indicators to figure out the trend or change in trend and then perform his trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 304 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)