+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 304 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3039

Thread: What is indicator?

Senior Member daniya143 is an unknown quantity at this point daniya143's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators technical analysis hotay hain jo k apni ajnkari k tahat trader ko help kertay hain k wo trading mein buy keray ya sell or apny trade ko kitna jari rakhay indicator traders ki help k liye banaye gaye hai in mein mostly common indicators rsi or bollinger band hai jo k akser useful sabit hotay hain or traders inhain use kerty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paktraders159 is on a distinguished road paktraders159's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eski proper defination nae ati Soory miss..
    hmmm JOking
    indicators hamen trading m madad detay hen and zayada tarr sahi waqat m hamen profit hony m madad kartay hen .. agar koi enko samjh le to wo trading say achi earning kar sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kzanaib is an unknown quantity at this point kzanaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to use an indicator is to use two or three of your preferred indicators and let the mall have confluence and move in the same direction and then place your trade . that way you have an added layer of surety that the trade will work ou laykin her naey trader ko iss situation say guzarna perta hay, may bhi start may indicators ko bohot ehmiyat dayta tha, laykin abb nae, abb to koi baray say baray acha indicator bhi hoto mjhe oss may khaas dilchasbi nae hoti.......

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use another indicator for Eur/usd pair so I make profit using this indicators to determine oversold, overbought and market trading range. that stocastic indicator tends to be difficult for me that is for me, the best indicator depends on the type or nature of trade i am entering, whenever i want to scalp, i use the parabolic sar and the MAS, FORLONG TERM TRADES, I USE, THE pivot points.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself use the Stochastic RSI and Almovenj Ifarag a fairly good indicators and I have combined with support and resistance and trendline like both of them are lagging indicator because i don't like to guess the market and only follow where the trend is going as well Maybe the market was just being stubborn at that time therefore I have been using just just the RSI(relative strength index) and pivot point and i collect my profit. I try to keep it as simple as possible but the truth remains that every trader has his/her own suitable indicator, it all depends on how good it is..

Senior Member empty is an unknown quantity at this point empty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai ye i tu mai bhe kafi dino say pochna cha rha tha k ye indicator kya hota hay or ye kab use hota hay kahan kaisy iss ko istemal kiya jata hay kis maqsad k liye isy traders use kerty hain plz bhai ager app ko isss ka valot ans milay tu plz mery sath bhe zror share krna ku k mujay bhe iss ka buhat suspese hay k ye akher hay kya thanks mery dost

Senior Member Arriza is an unknown quantity at this point Arriza's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I can say indicators is the tool for forex trader to get the signal from the market if he or she need to buy or sell in that condition, because the indicators will show you the sign of the market movement by the formula. Don't only use the indicators because sometimes the indicators is not accurate

Senior Member tarnako is an unknown quantity at this point tarnako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicator in the market and many people use indicator to get profit in short time so i use rubicon indicator and it gives me take eprofit and stop loss and i apply to my trading and get good profit in short time.

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Complexity of the current market, there is usually a set of development and how to behave in the same type of application by dealers. Agents of believe market indicators to understand their development or change during development and after that, if they invest in.

Banned tayyab7869 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab7869's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mein indicator bhut ziada matter krta hain kyun k indicator se hum ko market ki movement k bara mein pata chalta hain aur indicator ki madaad se achy trade kr skta hain . indicator ki move ment se tu hum ko past mein hoe movement k bara mein pata chalta hai aur hum analysis krta hain jis se hum trading krta hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 304 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)