+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Hybrid View

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is indicator?

what is indicator in chart and what is use in the forex and how we can find out these indicator and how we see market where go .which indicator most use in the chart to find out market. their are many indicator which one use by a good trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to forexpips For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), mehro (2019-04-27), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), ntn (2019-07-11), wasim345 (2015-07-26), yameen101 (2013-12-19)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26)

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit .
    systems that use the system sir what sir, if may be divided for the dong to me, i am in desperate need of a true trading system, the demonstration I have always experienced loss sya especially if real, please help sir can I be confident in taking the right position in open position

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ali1011 thanks for your kind information. Would be kind enough if you please give me some tips as a newbie how can I use indicators and from when I can get the material to learning procedure of indicator. Your kind advise in this regards would highly appreciated.

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap inki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha mi le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them ............................

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is extremely important to have someone that will disclose to you the fluctuations on the foreign exchange market. You have to be well informed every time about currencies and price ranges on the current market.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator very usefull for prediction the next price of the market.... from indicator we can see the trend will down or high... caution in the use of indicators, one indicator will make you colleps...indicator should be test 1 month from timefrma 1 minute until 1 day..its work or not... profit or loss...do not use live trading account....

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_lee View Post
    indicator very usefull for prediction the next price of the market.... from indicator we can see the trend will down or high... caution in the use of indicators, one indicator will make you colleps...indicator should be test 1 month from timefrma 1 minute until 1 day..its work or not... profit or loss...do not use live trading account....
    forex trading analysis will be easier if the wear indicators show the price movement and provide data data during daily movements occur so that the analysis and the open position will be in accordance with the trends and movements that occur to the accuracy of the corresponding movement of the forex trading analysis

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , same to you but i think so combining these two methods ? mechanization and discretion ? is the path to profitable trading.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators trading me bari importance rakhte hen sab indicators ka kaam trading signals provide krna hota hai or kuch indicator market trend bhi clear krte hen is liye ye trading ke liye bohat hi good thing hai me khud bohat sare indicators se help leta hu trade ke liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)