+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 304 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators play a very important role in forex trading and basically they are designed to help traders to find good trends but first before using any indicators you must have the knowledge to use them then you can benefit from them but if you don't understand how how to use it, you might lose money. so before using the first try to learn it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can be of many types such as some indicators are inbuilt indicators and some custom indicators but the indicators have some mathematical calculations done that give you future signals on the basis of past candlesticks or past price levels and if you are good at picking out the right indicators on the right time then there are more chances that you will get the right signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam indicator tool asa asa hai jis ki helps se hume kam mai ek confirm the signal milta hi fer application ice kam mai apni application entery order lagate hi kam kam mai application kise v indicator ko tabi achi tara se using the application sakte hi jab ice kam mai acha experience hasal kar sakte application hi fer ice kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right, indicators are very valuable tools for traders in analyzing markets before making orders for indicators, we can analyze without having to understand how to make these indicators and these indicators are usually used to live in nature which is important to know how to install MT4 and systems that use the system Sir, Sir, if I can share it with me, I really need the right trading system, my demonstration always loses, especially if it's real, please help, sir, can I be confident in taking the right position in an open position

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are integrated programs in the trading terminal and we can use indicators in our trading if we can learn how to trade well with indicators, indicators tell us about current market conditions and also about trends in the market. market and bohote indicators useful tools hotahe jo to forex traders and korne analysis to bohot help kortahe. The trader indicator is korsaktahe trading but the indicator shows a good hotahe trader because some market-level traders find the kortaht trader as profitable as hotahe.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe the indicators offered to traders, many of them have modified it as their need to predict and watch a market that is trending, and others and this is a blessing in disguise, my friend. on this side, you must be strict with your own rules, that you must follow the indicators, even in the end it will fail. But you must believe in indicators that this worst-case scenario only happens very rarely. If you don't believe and start thinking about other indicators, then your trip will be reset to zero again. The problem is not an indicator, but the thing that keeps us alive is the trade rules in which the indicator functions as a tool.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are your tools in predicting market movements. usually, the indicator is based on prices from past history. but, you cannot fully trust the indicator / 100%. because, the function of the indicator is to predict, it cannot be accurate. all depends on the decision of the trader. and I think all traders need something to help them trade this indicator is a tool designed to provide the leading buying / selling signals for MetaTrader forex at or maybe at another trading terminal that you use. Because these signals are based on automatic map calculations, it saves a lot of time for calculations to see whether it will be good to buy or sell at a certain level.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    indicators are very good thing in and important thing for traders because ap iniki mdad sy apni trading position ka shai disha me le ja sakty hen or rate ka andaza ba asani lga sakty hen k ab market me rate kha ja sakta hy yeh boaht acha system hy i also used them and increasing my profit .

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just a beginner, and I happened to read an article talking about indicators. I read that this can be useful for other traders too and therefore I share it in this forum. and this Indicator is about the misunderstanding that still exists regarding the procedures we carry out this trade, we focus more on a few rules that sometimes make us less fully understand the meaning of the indicator itself in general and specifically

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is just a tool which help you to predict the market price as per past data of market its not always right but its not always wrong too you have to just understand it properly make to understand the signal from indicator back test the indicator so you can get good one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 304 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)