+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 224 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Yes meta trader 4 platform is very easy to use any new trader can handel it very easily. I think most of trader use meta trader platform to trade. meta trader 4 platform is very popular at the moment.
    MT4's popularity can be seen from most of the traders especially for the small-cap like me are easier to use a single platform, the software is light and fast on the run through the Internet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, my preferred platform is MT4, for it is stable and compatible with all indicators and experts, it is functional, it is a device very easy to use, and I'm very happy continue to use MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 4 is an innovation of highly competent broker and as long as this is the best. I have proved it and so far I do not get a fatal error at all ...MT5, I've never used and I do not know ....

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    But you say meta trader 6 but for now there is no news about meta trader 6 and it does not released or just created as meta trader 5 has not become popular yet so how meta trader 6 will be released.
    I think really what you express it, because for MT5 are still under development and could be said that MT4 is the most best and most widely used by traders for traders, especially one who has little capital

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    MT4 is like windows XP.. its the best money making products ever launched by microsoft.. even now windows XP users are more than any other operating system users.. and for me MT5 is like Vista.. a flop product of Microsoft.. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market..
    But you say meta trader 6 but for now there is no news about meta trader 6 and it does not released or just created as meta trader 5 has not become popular yet so how meta trader 6 will be released.

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only used demo of MT5 for few days and I think MT5 is difficult then MT4 although it having new feathers but Iam using MT4 form starting and I am quite familiar with this. Beginners should use both demo and then decide which one suit to them.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now, i have been trading with using mt4 not mt5 for several years, yes i feel good and comportable with it, and then i still learn it how to maximize the mt4, then oneday maybe, i will use mt5 after i can master mt4

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is still new and a little different setting than mt4.l still prefer to use mt4 since l m expert about it.mt5 still needs time to be practiced and learn by traders.l have try it for a week.but it does not look practical and it is more complicated.when you want to change time frame there is no menu on upper part and you will have to right click the mouse to select.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the same trading platform. the best for us is the platform that we can quickly identify and make us comfortable in the trade. I feel that MT4 is a platform that most makes me uncomfortable as a medium for trade

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is like windows XP.. its the best money making products ever launched by microsoft.. even now windows XP users are more than any other operating system users.. and for me MT5 is like Vista.. a flop product of Microsoft.. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 224 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)