+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously mt5 is best but i m feeling comfortable to mt4 terminal actually ..like me most of the trader use mt4 .there is some extra feature and tools in mt5 terminal but there is some disadvantage also .i heard trade positing being merged when u have more than one position open on same pair on same direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 or MT% main yeh farak hai k MT5 new version hai main kafi arsay tak Mt4 hi use karta ayya hon main nay beech main kuch arsa MT5 bhi use kiya tha but mujhay yeh MT4 ki nisbat zara use karny main muskil laga ya shayed main Mt4 ka user hon iss wajah say ab main MT4 hi use kar raha hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to gi sirf mt4 he use kar raha houn or ye mt kafi acha ha main to es ko kafi pasand karta hounye kafi aasan ha main ne abhi tak mt5 use he nahi kiya ha jab us ko use karoun ga to us k mutaliq bhi comments dounga

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is still new and a little different setting than mt4.l still prefer to use mt4 since l m expert about it.mt5 still needs time to be practiced and learn by traders.l have try it for a week.but it does not look practical and it is more complicated.when you want to change time frame there is no menu on upper part and you will have to right click the mouse to select.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with meta trader 5 trading software you will find everything. that is necessary t become an intractive broker on the financial markets.powerful and flexible ,back office,modern font-end with advanced trading system.technical and fundamental analysis .
    use meta trader 5 to offer your traders one of the best forex trading software.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me too. I have tried trading with mt54 first and I find it good and easy to navigate. It is also newbie friendly and not complicated to study and use even if it's your first time using it. I heard that mt5 is not as easy as mt4 so I rather stick to mt4 because I am satisfied with it.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrader 4 and 5 it not have big different. I think the only different only the digit of price feed. For currency pair where in metatrader 4 have four digits there will be five digits in metatrader 5. But if it's about history the metatrader 5 more great than mt4 because it is more deep and long history was view. So it is decide to you to choose.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used MT5 ever and i am always using Meta trader 4, i find it quite easy and sophisticated i dont guess there is any thing that a trader need and MT4 miss so i did felt a need to check out MT5 ever.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used metatrader 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time frame that we like. in metatrader 4 we only have the option time frame m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
    whereas in metatrader 5 we could use the time frame m10, M20 and so on, that we can setting as we want. in metatrader 5 we can not do hedging and martingale as well. but it is still in the testing phase, is still a lot to do repairs.
    for beginners in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)