+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 224 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-09-23   19:45
    Best answer #2

Mt4 aor mt5 main nay ab main MT5 ko use kar raha hon aor is main kafi changes ki gayi hein is liye kay yeh new b hai is liye main isko use kar raha hon ap bhi is ko eak bar lazmi use karen ap MT4 ko bhool jayen gein kamal ka broker hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume some of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i imagine it should have any great features but i cogitate it instrument aver many more indication when traders gift know pertain in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what meta trader best 5 or 4?

I use meta trader 4. its nice and comfortable. its true that i never use meta trader 5. so i don't know about it. can anybody say it that how comfortable and useful is meta trader 5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 tu kafi advanced version hai aur us may kafi acha features bhi hain lakin may abhi tak say mt4 he use karaha hun kion kay mt4 mujh sayi lagta hai aur us may meri setting bani wi hai is waja say may mt4 he use karta hun mera liya tu mt4 he best hai...

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I have no enough knowledge about meta trader 5, I always use meta trader 4. Maximum trader in the world use meta trader 4 and the tools of trading is available for meta trader 4. One time I use meta trader 5 then I see it not better than meta trader 4.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 aor meta trader 5 dono he achy hian meta trader 5 new version hai is main kafi sari new options hain mere khial main mt5 best to hai par ye complicated be hai jab ke meta trader 4 bohat easy hai use karny ke liy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinki je For This Useful Post:

hamadmuneer (2012-06-26)

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrder 4 and metatrader 5 are very good in trading forex market, we can use anyone. But i don't know which is the best, for me i am using metatrader 4 and i feel very pleased with it, but i know that metatrader is very good too.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    as a trader I use trading platforms with the mt4 platform has been widely used by traders who experienced so that will be easy while the MT5 platform I do not know how to operate and the trader has not been the experience of using it
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we must use the best strategy according to our own. if we are comfortable with the strategy that we run it in the forex business we will benefit.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    Of course, this is an advanced version of MT5, and it should be a little more features - but until now because I am with him, and I'm pretty familiear mt5 used with MT4 is not recommended, and I'm glad I'm in the trading terminal trading is easy paddhiti We have to be seen.
    indeed tranding use mt4 terminal is very simple and easy to use compared MT5. I never used the MT5 very heavy
    on my computer and sometimes there will hopefully not responding anymore development of MT5

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    Of course, this is an advanced version of MT5, and it should be a little more features - but until now because I am with him, and I'm pretty familiear mt5 used with MT4 is not recommended, and I'm glad I'm in the trading terminal trading is easy paddhiti We have to be seen.
    indeed tranding use mt4 terminal is very simple and easy to use compared MT5. I never used the MT5 very heavy
    on my computer and sometimes there will hopefully not responding anymore development of MT5

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader I use trading platforms with the mt4 platform has been widely used by traders who experienced so that will be easy while the MT5 platform I do not know how to operate and the trader has not been the experience of using it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 224 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)