+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   16:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  74 USD

Metatrader 4 ko main use kar raha hon aor muje lagta hai is say acha aor kuch nahi hai agar ap ney isko use kiya hai to theek hai nahi to eak bar use kar kay dekh lein ap kahein gein wow.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #6

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

Junior Member sam4777 is an unknown quantity at this point sam4777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai meray anumaan k mutabiq meta trader 4 jayada easy lagta ha mjy us ka shayad karan ye ha k mein ny kafi samay us py kam kia ha and meta trader 5 usi ka advanced version ha to pehlay new traders ko mt4 py training karni chahye fir uska advanced level use karna chahie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    numerous of the traders here in this marketplace yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i cogitate it should score whatever respectable features but i judge it module strike whatsoever more time when traders will expend power in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade in metatrader 4. i have found it very useful, i can get a various range of indicators from it, most of them are worthless though. and also the color theme of this terminal is very attractive.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The meta trader 5 is more useful now because it is the update of meta trader 5 and have more options and facilities than meta trader 4. But this depends on the user which they find easy for them.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear muja trading main sub sa best mt4 lagta ha q k mt4 best ha mt5 sa mt4 boht he simple software ha or main starting sa he mt4 ko used kar raha hon esi waja sa muja sirf or sirf best sa best mt4 he lagta ha or main trading main sirf mt4 ko he used karta hon...

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i frefer MT4 becouse its the best and its very easy to use . and its very comfortable . i steel not use MT5 yet .

so i dont have any experience on it

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been using the MT4 trading platform, and I think this is the best MT4. because by using the MT4 platform, I run the application system easier to trade, and the MT4 platform is also more stable connections.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.
    You are right there should be some reason to bring in the new version of meta trader and so mt5 would have to be more sophisticated, but it is also true that there shall be some difference in interface and we being familiar to MT4 dont want to switch until we have some problem working with MT4, in my case i am well satisfied with MT4 so have not thought of shifting to MT5.

Senior Member expert is on a distinguished road expert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun-Moon View Post
    I have not used meta trader 5 yet. So for this reason, I can not something about this plat form. But I have used meta trader 4. It is very nice platform for traders.
    well if we want to get rich quick and there is no harm if we use many ingredients traider ang then we will menyingkayt our time and we'll quickly get a lot of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)