+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 224 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 platform is very easy to use the new trader can handle very easily. I think most of the meta trader platform using the trader to trade. meta trader 4 platform is very popular nowadays. MT5 while using the 64 bit version, it gives more convenience, but slow and that does not support MT4 indicator for MT5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i am also feel i am better at trading through Meta trader , Meta trader 4 for 5 but the 5 is the latest in modern and devolved Bahamanian for trading the best ......If you can only be used any platform , there is no problem ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't try 5 yet, but meta trader 4 after the new updates has become much better than before, transactions are very rapid and it works in better performance, it is all what i need in Forex to make good positions, i am not using indicators much so they don't make sense for m

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using only mt4 trading terminal. i never try mt5. but i have some knowledge about this that i read on forums and websites.
    mt5 is advance trading terminal with having more time frame for trading but we can not use our mt4 account no with mt5 trading terminal.

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using the mt4 platform and i see most of the people use the mt4 platform as well as most of the broker use the mt4. To learn about the trading this is better to see the tutorial from youtube this is the best way of learning the trading by the mt4 or mt5 platform.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think there are may comparation between MT4 and MT5 platform. the importance is how to trade with them. If you are acustomed with MT4, you will trade in it and like it. The main i think you should train for trading first, not this problem.

Banned RIS is an unknown quantity at this point RIS's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself as a beginner would prefer MetaTrader 4 is probably because I was used to and I think its easy. I also tried the first meta trader 5 but I understand hardship and even loss. applications and the internet are usually too many EA for MT4 format

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that meta trader 4 is more than enough, you have all the technical analysis tools and you can add all indicators you need, in the same time it acts rapidly on all operating systems, so it is more suitable for all than meta trader 5

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i haven't use MT5. But i'm comfortable with trading MT4. It is easy to use. MT4 is simple. you can open trades simply by right clicking on the chart. you can view history by right clicking on the history and select the period. you can use custom periods as well.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The meta trader 4 is very famous and very usefull with lot of people. It is easy to use. By this platform, we can open buy or sell position very by clicking in the short cut in the main screen of this platform. Now, I use meta trader 4 for mobile it is so easy to use and have all the features of computer platform. I don't know any thing about meta trader 5 but I heard that is the new version of meta trader 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 224 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)