+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 224 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2019 View Post
    main mt4 use karta hun or mery khyaal say ye he best hai.ye use main easy hai or is ki maddad say hum trading ko samaj skty hain or acha start lay sakty hain.ye mostly use hoony wala trading software hai.
    haan mai bhi use kar rha hun mere liy bhi ye acha mt4 kafi acha iska har trader ko shai tarh se use karna jo trade iska use sahi tarh se kareha wo utna hi badiya kar lega aisa mai manta hun mt4 kafi easy hai iss badiya nhi hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far. and Meta trader 5 or 4 are both best but particularly in MT4 so many features and indicators or EA that will assist traders in achieving the desired profit, can imagine if the feature this is not in control then will be troublesome Forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    main mt4 use karta hun or mery khyaal say ye he best hai.ye use main easy hai or is ki maddad say hum trading ko samaj skty hain or acha start lay sakty hain.ye mostly use hoony wala trading software hai.

Senior Member shajahankhan is on a distinguished road shajahankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with Meta trader 4 and i am use to of it now very much.And the thing which i prefer from Meta trader 5 is that Meta trader 4 is quite simple and easy to learn for trading and everything means all tools are easy to use and easy to get in to the plat form.I have not yet used Meta trader 5 but my friends are using it and i have seen that plateform working ,it is not so easy and also tools are much more than Meta trader 4.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using meta trades 4 since my start in trading.it is good and easy.i think it is best to learn and earn in trading.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary liye to meta tradet 4 hi best ha.isi liye main isy use karti hu or is main mjy bht faida hota ha.or ye aik best trader ha.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader is the best platform for the trading it is the platform on which we do the lot of the trading and this is the be the mt4 which is the INsta forex platform which is be the so much of the good and very wonderful platform for the mt5 i do not have the knowledge in it..

Senior Member Bouchrika Maher is an unknown quantity at this point Bouchrika Maher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of trader are still using the mt4 trading terminal;and even with mt5 we are still using mt4 i think that meta trader 4 has gain his popularity from being so easy to use and very eassy also to understand;i think that the mt4 is better than mt 5 even if it is still not well used

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mt5 or mt4 are both good trading platform, every thing in mt4 we could find on mt5 so there are no difference for trader who are familiar with mt4 to switch to mt5, mt5 have more optional and new feature that can be helpful in the future.

Senior Member bartol is an unknown quantity at this point bartol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta five is advance version having some more features added to it. i have not used meta 5 and is using meta 4 which seems me equally good and easy to understand.since i am used to it and it is simple to use i am happy with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 224 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)