+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 224 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2232

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear I consider that its always meta trader 4.i have been trading with it for past 3years and i know all the controls and everything well.i dont feel any drawback in it till now .if i want to change the trader means i need to learn it and it requires time and practice so its better to stay in the known one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daikhy is mai koi masla nhi hai ap kuch bhi try kr sakty hain no issue butap ko chayay k trade pr work kis tarah krna hai ap ko yai lazmi pata hona chaya to he sahe rahta hai or mt 4 old hai is waja sai log is mai hai is ka other version mt 5 hai hum wo kkr sakty hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    mt4 is one of the good platform on which you can trade and gain good profit and you just have to make use of the demo account so that you can easily learn the forex trading and you will be profitable by trading on the metatrader 4.
    hanji mt4 ko sabse achha maana jaata hai,yahan trader sirf ussi platform me earn kar sakenga jismein usne ache se practice kiya ho,trader yahan practice karta hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 terminal ke sath hi forex traders trading karna pasand karte hai kyoki esko use karna bahut easy hota hai, maine instaforex par account open ki to wo mt4 terminal par hi login hota hai esiliye main mt5 terminal ke sath trading karati hu.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main to mt 4 se kaam karti hu aur ess business me sabhi trader mt 4 ko hi use karte hai trader ko yaha par kaam karne ke sabhi tools ke baare me pata hota hai kaise kaam karni hai fir bhi trader ko market me dheyaan she kaam karni chahiye,

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is one of the good platform on which you can trade and gain good profit and you just have to make use of the demo account so that you can easily learn the forex trading and you will be profitable by trading on the metatrader 4.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mt4 is the best platform for trading metatrader 4 and 5 are similar but meta trader 5 is more advanced for trading. But I think for us mt4 is good we should use mt4. Maximum's trader use metatrader 4 for trading. Because it is easy to use. We are familiar with meta trader 4. But mt5 is also good.
    Last edited by fsr333; 2015-07-21 at 08:17 PM.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my experiences in forex trading, I am using the mt4 and I never use Mt5 but I have heard that mt5 is little bit better than mt4 but it needs time to install it and we can get many time frame of charts there.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    metatrader is best of among metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 and tell me about that which one easy for beginner and the important thing is how you have adjustment and do not need to be afraid of trading.

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the old meta trader 4 platform as it is very easy to understand and the figures are in four digit. I don't know what you might prefer but i am saying that it is very simple to trade and the movement of the price is easily understood. the price fluctuation in meta trader five is so how confusing to me as it is in five figures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 224 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)