+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have not used the MT5, I am still loyal to mt4, mt4 because I think it is sufficient to represent, and quite complete facilities ditawarkan.Mt4 in my opinion is more simple and easier to run, and if we've mastered should be well guarded.according to news I mt4 more widely used than on MT5 traders. meray khyal main mt5 aik new tecnology and smart system hai jis main profit or loss ko jald hi calculate kar liya jata hay. but mt4 thora purana hay but easy hay iss liy us par kam karny main mushkil nai hoti. new tecnology ko zaror try karna chahy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i am using Mt4 information only. I tried Mt5 in test concern, in those times, the smallest economical dedication is huge in Mt5. Now, its affordable like Mt4. So, i should obtain Mt5 soon. Mt5 have advantages. New symptoms and customized old symptoms. And there is a new way to figure out the income. I want to use Mt5 and also i quantity 5 superstar for Mt5. There's no best platform, people have different preferences. Anyway, I personally prefer mt4 because I can put in custom indicators I can't do that with mt5. And mt4 is more user friendly but mt5 is more streamlined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dono hi ache hai meta trader char aur meta trader panch bs meta trader panch mai kuch changes hai. lakin jayada ter trader abhi bhi meta trader char mai hi trade kerna pesand kertey hai iski adedt ho gye hai shayed isliye.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used mt4 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can modify the period of your efforts and energy and effort that we like. in mt4 we only have the option period of your efforts and energy and effort m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on. whereas in mt4 5 we could use the period of your efforts and energy and effort m10, M20 and so on, that we can establishing as we want. in mt4 5 we can not do securing and martingale as well. but it is still in the examining stage, is still a lot to do maintenance. for newbies in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4..

Junior Member Mariffordyam is an unknown quantity at this point Mariffordyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the classics have always been better, and this is me now about MT4, as for me, this is the best option

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah beginners can use MT4 easily. Once I also installed MT5, but I do not understand it. This is very difficult for me. I think MT4 and MT5 easier. F9, I can buy and sell in the MT4 trading. We can use the toolbar to set the charts. MT4 is very easy to see the transaction history and the current transaction history and trade button. i will go with metad trader 4 bas it is very simple to use , there are few tools only that make the termainla simple than mt5.Mt5 is more complex and its little bit hard to understand and trade with mt5

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would like to suggest meta trader 4 for the newbies because it is more easier than of meta trader 5 which is the new version of Forex and have more indicators than of in meta trader 4. mt4 and mt5 both are most profitable and both are working well mt4 is old version and easier than of mt5. mt5 is difficult to understand and moderate.
    newbies should use demo account of mt4 for a while then should go on live over mt4 for at least 6 to 7 months and in this time period they can try the demo account of mt5 along with going live on mt4 if they think that now they can easily tackle the problems of Forex Trading and can play with different strategies then hey should try to go live on mt5 if they want.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can we've any example of tipical Ea designs writtren for Mt5,written you say Ea.s can have to be compelled to rewitten for MT5is that associate degree acxross-the-boaard statement or EA"sthat don't follow .Witch the indications still be contained witch the NFA restrictions. Refine your trading mathod by adding addiational parameters for entries associate degree have a ways that to trade them.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best for me was the MT4 trading, I feel comfortable with MT4 because since the beginning of my trading, I use MT4 trading for me. so I think it's all because of habit. when we used to use MT4, and it will make us a better understanding on how to use and its features. so that will determine which one is best for our trade. For sure Mt5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features and among them MT4 is more use able MT4 is easy that very good for all new trader MT5 is editable so many expert trader can apply robot and edit some indicator.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 is the advance version and it have some additional feature as compare to the meta trader4 and it has also all those feature which are in the mt4 so mt5 is better but still most of the trader used mt4 because they have much familiar with it and don't want to change it. mt5 is good the precision of live price is amazing but meta trader 5 is also best because it's newest version of metatrade and it is user friendly everyone can use it even it is not too smart in desktop application

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)