+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai.tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    4 meta traders are very famous and very useful with many people. Easy to use. With this platform, we can open buy or sell positions greatly by clicking on shortcuts on the platform's main screen. Now, I use Meta Trader 4 for mobile, it's very easy to use and has all the features of a computer platform. I don't know anything about meta trader 5 but I hear it's a new version of meta trader 4. and meta trader 4 is good for trading for many traders because it gives good results from trading with more tools that we can use to make good strategy to get better money on the forex market to make better trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my agreement, I always rent MT4. Because I use MT4 routines, so I really feel comfortable with MT4, MT4, so finally the best of myself. I have tried using MT5 to deal with me personally and I have a problem seeing MT5 properties that are actually accessible, so this can make me personally uncomfortable using the MT5 offer. However, almost one of the simplest examples is different from my opinion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the devaluation traders 4 and 5, but comparing 4 is better I think because 4 has several benefits than 5, 4 yuan traders have several trading positions in one single currency pair and have no chance of getting into dollar 5. Besides that for 5 pairs of these currency pairs, sometimes commodity currency pairs. So 4 yuan traders are best suited for trading funds. and I in no way trade a $ 5 trading account, almost in the most practical way of bank operations, and can ensure that you understand everything and build your understanding of transactions, in fact, is a way to make money. There are many good trading elements out there ... thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Two are the best siblings! It depends on the type of your trading account, whether your strategy uses Meta Trader 4 or Meta Trader 5. Most traders in Forex trading use meta trader 4 (MT4) and I will also use the same software to trade. and In this special forum, many of the businesses that actually no doubt don't use mt5, because I will eventually because of the minimum use of mt5 and can't use mt5, because I think it will contain some very good features, I think when entrepreneurs need a sense want to know This time, maybe need more money.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more traders here on this forum but do not use MT5 and I am also one of those who do not use MT5 and I cerebrate it must get both voice features but I cerebrate it gives move some indication of the author when the trader will stomach a percentage in me and me can agree with that most people hear don't use mt5 the reason is that comparing it with mt4 iit is rather difficult to use and has many features confiscated

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ajay10 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-13)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want meta trader 6 ... !!! because 5 didn't reach our expectations .. It's like Vista .. Only a few choose to trade with it .. But the graphics are much cleaner and the display is still fresh on mt5 .. The only problem is that it's not user friendly like mt4 .. this is why even after all this time .. traders still use the mt4 platform in their trading ... and for me, i think MT4 is the best platform for us to use as long as we trade on forex. You know, on the MT4 platform, we can draw trend lines as we wish. We can use indicators that we like. Very convenient and easy for us to analyze with the MT4 platform.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in the forex trading business I think mt4 is more suitable for most traders and mt4 is easier to use than mt5. I haven't used mt5 but it must have some new features in it, but I think I'm more familiar with mt4 and therefore the best for me, you can use mt4 then you can find out which one is better and whether mt4 is a platform both where you can trade and get good profits and you only need to use a demo account so you can easily learn Forex trading and you will get profit. Trading in MetaTrader 4. I like trading with the Forex Market MT4 platform.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many traders here in this market but don't use mt5 and i am also one of those who don't use mt5 and i consider it to print whatever features are respectable but i rate it to strike any module more time when the trader will use up power in me and mt5 is definitely an advanced version and must have some additional features but so far I have never used mt5 and I trade on mt4 because I'm quite familiar with it and I like to trade ...

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.
    Best of luck to all members of forax community.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)