Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Threaded View

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used mt4 5, but think that I have heard, the advantage of MetaTrader 5 is that we can modify the period of your efforts and energy and the efforts we like. in mt4 we only have an option period of your efforts and energy and efforts of m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1 and so on. whereas in MT4 5 we can use periods of your efforts and energy and efforts of M10, M20 and so on, which we can build as desired. in MT4 5 we can't do security and martingale either. but still in the examination stage, there is still much work to be done. for beginners I think it's better to use MetaTrader4 and I always use the meta trader terminal 4 to trade because it's simple, easy to use and fast. At the MT4 terminal we found many indicators and robots that helped in trading. I have never used an MT5 terminal so I can't say anything about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Subscribe to this Thread (9)