+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used mt5 and am trading on mt4 because mt4 is easy and very good for all new traders. I am very comfortable with mt4. i think mt4 is easier than mt5. but mt5 is more advanced and has many new things i should immediately invest in mt5. and Meta trader 4 is quite familiar to me because I use it. Trader 5 is an advanced version of MT4. It has more features than MT4, but if you are new then start using MT5 as the latest version.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use mt4 and feel comfortable with mt5 having some advanced features that we need to learn to get used to. It is good that we have to learn new things in trading that can help us get good benefits from forex trading and new tools are very helpful in this and we have to try to learn it too and I use Meta Trader 4 and it is very good and easy to use and Meta Trader 5 is the latest and most sophisticated version, but I still use Meta Trader version 4 and I have no ideas and experience about the Meta 5 version but I think it's better than Meta 4 and I will use Meta 5 in a month front.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I'm used to mt4 so I think it's more familiar to me and more user friendly too many traders use this platform so it will be easy to tell someone if I have a problem with this platform and I want to suggest Meta Trader 4 for beginners because it's more easier than meta trader 5 which is a new version of Forex and has more indicators than in meta trader 4. mt4 and mt5 are both the most profitable and both work well mt4 is an old version and easier than mt5. mt5 is difficult to understand and moderate.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better to just use MT4 because we have been using it for a long time and there is no doubt in MT4 we can use a lot of breakthroughs to get money fast and there is no doubt we have used it and I think if you don't obey the rules and you will easily fail together with account management It is important for traders to have maximum profit and minimum losses so that I will never trade to double my account with large lots.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded a meta 5 trading account and worked all the way to the bank and made sure that you understand everything and I like to trade on metatrder4 because this is one of the best and fast platforms where we can trade easily and close trades very easily. I don't have much information about mt5 but I prefer to trade on mt4.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new here and still using MT4 and I think with hard work I can learn about trading easily. Akunemo is very helpful and with hard work you can become a successful trader because of the possibility of earning by learning and if you learn more then you will become a perfect trader in no time. and of course I still prefer to use MT4 because of the lm expert on that. Still needs time to be practiced and learned by traders. I've tried it for a week. But that does not look practical and more complicated. When you want to change the time frame, there is no menu at the top and you have to right-click the mouse to select.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... I think MT4 is the best platform for us to use as long as we trade on forex. You know, on the MT4 platform, we can draw the trendline the way we want. We can use indicators that we like. convenient and easy for us to analyze with the MT4 platform. and i think mt4 is still the best because i think many traders use it too mny broker uses mt4 so there is no reason to leave mt4, and user friendly everyone can use it even not too smart in desktop application

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading system currently is actually MT4 and is actually ideal for anyone to use, especially through beginners because the procedure is actually very simple, besides that the facilities associated with custom indicators tend to be very interesting and easy to use in systems or even trading strategies. and Yes the meta trader 4 system is actually very simple to utilize all kinds of new traders who can handle this very simply. I think the majority of traders use the meta trader system to trade. Meta trader 4 system is actually very popular nowadays.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right time is the right way to trade forex and therefore we all say that we have to choose whether we take Mt4 or just believe that we can work with Mt5 amd for me, in my opinion it is easy to trade with Mt4 and this is because working with good for all the reasons we can lick and so this is the best for me in all fields we will always think of the best and At this point I only use the Mt4 report. We tried to use Mt5 in the trial bill, at that time, the minimum bare minimum purchase was usually large at Mt5. At this point, their low costs are like Mt4. As a result, I will invest in Mt5 shortly. Mt5 has amazing benefits. New symptoms besides the old symptoms are the latest. And we have a new method for calculating profits. I like working with Mt5 plus the price of our 5 superstars for Mt5

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best, I have never used MT5 and so I can't speak for MT5 but so far what I have seen MT4 helps me in trying to understand every trade that I do has helped me a lot and has worked well for something I can't regret trading, indicators and how well it connects are some of the reasons we work for them. and all these different platforms work in the same way and give exactly the same results, the real difference is having the skills to do forex correctly every time you trade, this is the reason why we have to invest all the time in the world to learn about forex as much as possible and make your best friend's demo account where you practice new things before trying them on a real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)