+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #5

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now my business is only valid for the company's behalf, to Mt4. Through test modem t m t bank account specific minimum purchase 5 working out and experiment, 5 would be a huge jump. Now it's affordable and Mt4. So I spent money for mt5 will soon receive compensation of 5 mg is good;. New signals and three final. In addition to the revised methodology for the calculation of benefits. Mt 5 prefer to use our 5 main mt5 speed. there are so many ways that we can work andmake some good money in trading a good market I think mt4 is th ebest for trading and its working in the best trading its the ways that forex worksin forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think m etatrader 4 is more popular also many trader using it ,also you can attach your robot in metatrader 4 so i think mt4 is more better than mt5 because of that ,withink this tow minutes you should do it According to me if it is to decide that which is the best online software then i will personally prefer the meta trader 4 because i have used this software and i have found this software so easy to use because the graph analysis in this software is easy to understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As significantly i realize MetaTrader 5 could be the completely new format involving MetaTrader element it ought to be amended as compared to MetaTrader 5. Although until recently I gaming console make use of MetaTrader 5, because I view the learning resource involving umpteen traders and also performs using MetaTrader 5. So it will be keeping that you look at on your own to find out what exactly is book for you personally.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think To trade the forex markets, you would like the proper tools. Tools that, you'd usually notice, in your trading platform. Off course, you'd got to have gained the information, of the markets, to be acquainted with any of the tools, on your platform. during this regard, we have a tendency to ar concerning "indicators". maen ny mt5 maen practic ki thi lakin meta 5 buht zyada edvance hy mery khyal sy meta 4 zyada simple or asan hy meta 4 ny market men apni imeg bana rekhi hy or men bhi meta 4 py kam karty hon meta 4 use krty huy men buht enjoy karti hon or ye sb treders k ley suitable hy.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not for any use Intermediate finished fifth, I feel comfortable with the four major brokers and metadata used to, and I feel comfortable with, but what is best, you should know this and try to to assess change agents I think the best in running the forex business using mt4 with what's going on in creating a good advantage to do a good thing to do with good and true then use that suits you.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt MT5 is usually advanced edition along with it should be acquiring several extra capabilities -- yet so far i have not necessarily applied mt5 along with feel dealing from mt4 when i feel pretty familiear by using it along with feel content dealing easy and simple dealing critical my spouse and i observed so far. wesy to dono trading platforum achy hen lekin men is waqt bhi trading keiliey meta trader 4 use karta hun yeh plateforume best aur simple bhi hey meta trader 5 nex trading plateforum hy aur latest version hey .

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you can take advantage of Mt4 account. I've tried about Mt5 demo account, for which the minimum investment Mt4 about Mt5. Now, its low price. Therefore, should invest about Mt5. About Mt5 good blessing. New and updated earlier figures. There is an alternative method for calculating the compensation. I decided to use about Mt5 and I led the five-star rating about Mt5. I always use MT4 for my trade. because my habit of using MT4, so I already feel comfortable with MT4, MT4 so be the best for me. I've tried menggunaman MT5 to trade me, and I have trouble finding the features available in the MT5, so it makes me less comfortable in using MT5 trading. but really all just a matter of habit in my opinion.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may not necessarily but used meta broker 5 when I feel very safe to use meta broker 5 next to my company is useful in addition to really feel, but we must use it to compare to see which provider is usually best for many a pair. For me I like to trade on the metatrder4 as it is one of the best and so faster platformes on the which we can trade easily and closed some of the trades very easily. i do not have much information about the mt5 but i like to trade on the mt4 much more really !

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very disappointed in MT5. I had high hopes for it, but as a trader, I am really let down. It does have a few cool features, but nothing that really helps me as a trader. On the contrary, I feel MT5 will hinder me, and if THIS is what brokers are going to be using in the coming few months and years, then I for one won�t be using it. Brokers will have to continue to offer MT4 for a long time, otherwise they�re going to lose many clients, that�s for sure.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 our meta trader 5 dono hi terminal hai lakain. meta trader 5 latter vertsion hai our hai thora advance hai meta trader 4 sa. lakain dono terminal main s sab zaiyda jo terminal use hora hai wo meta trader 4 hai ji ko 80 % trader use kar ra hai.kiyo ka ys thora easy bahi meta trader 5 sa our statrt sa meta treader 4 use kar ra hao tu thora bht hum habitual bahi ho Gaye hai meta trader 4 k..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)