बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211
Results 2,101 to 2,102 of 2102

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Member sodar will become famous soon enough sodar will become famous soon enough sodar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142.20 USD
    Thanks
    greetings and success for all traders in this forum, let's share our knowledge and experience to continue to gain experience and new knowledge to become a professional trader. thank you for the information provided by you regarding MT5 is a new version but some traders are familiar with it. although there must be some other new features, additional traders who are willing to use MT4, and meta trader 5 may be a new version that has a new addition feature for traders that is clearly a lot of choices and much better than meta 4 traders apart from individuals using mt 4 because of its function on mt 4 get to know most people. other than that I advise you to switch and use m64 for a beautiful future.

2. FB India
    Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think MT4 is a better platform. I currently use MT4 because I only practice and don't know much about MT5. so I always use MT 4 to trade maybe MT5 has more features but now I am more comfortable with MT4. and the MT5 Platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes which developed MT4. But on MT5, something terrible has happened. For some reason, Metaquotes has graphs. Maybe a simple handling system attracts them to choose instead of a good one but I just installed the appropriate metatrader version. This software consists of server and client components

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211