+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-28   16:19
    Best answer #1

main forex trading main jab say hoon main to mt4 he use kar rahah hoon aor main nay mt5 kay baray main suna hai just abhi isko use nahi kiya aor main soch raha hoon kay mt5 ko bhi use kar kay apna experience share karoon abhi tak to mt4 he best hai.

2017-12-26   19:45
    Best answer #2

I am a newbie, maine mt4 k saath kaam kiya hai abhi tak mt5 k saath nai kiya , to kuch keh nai sakte k in mai se kon sa trader best hai jo aap ki profit gain karne mai help kare ga,,,,,,,, waise maire khayal se mt4 best hai q k ye easy hai,,,,,

2017-12-08   00:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader bat hay samjhny ki aur bat hay earing krnay ki gar ap mt4 say earnig kr rhay hain aur eska pako pta hay aur es k har future ka pako pta hay to apkay liay phr mt4 hi best hay so mujhy to mt4 acha lga so mery liay mt4 hi best hay.........

2018-12-22   14:49
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai metatrader 4 aik best application Hai Kyunki metatrader 5 Mai bahut Asa option nahi hai jo metatrader 4 Mein available hai. Maine Aaj Tak kabhi bhi metatrader 5 application ko use nahi kiya hai kiyu ke kabhi kisi expert ne mujhe ye application use karne ki suggestion nahi de. Main metatrader 4 use kar raha hoon aur isme bahut acche acche options available hai.

2018-12-22   15:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1154 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
    Bhai waise to metatrader 5 aik advance version hai lekin essay bahut Sare features Hain Jo metatrader 5 may available nahi hai aur kis wajah se zyada tarlo metatrader 5 ko use nahi kar rahe hain aur woh metatrader 4 use karte hain. Is wajah se maine abhi abhi tak the metatrader 5 ko test Karke nahi deka aur main sirf metatrader 4 use Kiya Hai aur Mujhe Yeh best lagta hai.

2018-01-21   03:37
    Best answer #6

Yes my dear Forex trader mai aap ki baat pe agri karta hoon Forex trading main motor traders 4 aur Mota trader 5 Dono Mere Sar Se same Hai Kuch Zyada changing nahi hai isme toh main motor grader for we use kiya hai aur mere paas Uska Hi experience hai tu mere liye best Wohi Hai motor trailer 4

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I used mt4 from the past 5 months and I don't know about mt5.so I can't say specific differences about them and I think mt4 is the best because it's old and everyone knows how to operate it and the latest version of the software is generally superior to previous version in reality Without a doubt MT4 is the # 1 choice for all traders worldwide I prefer free trade my intention to open a position in any meta trader so I am more than happy to always use take profit and stop losses because day after day its reputation increased in reality. There are traders all over the world using one of the metaquotes platforms so I value all the Metaquotes plates

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't used meta trader 5 because I feel more comfortable using meta trader 4 and I'm used to it and understand it but we should try it to assess and see which trader is better between the two. and I am someone who hasn't used meta trader 5 because I experienced some using meta trader 4 at home and I was abused for it and looked rich with it but someone had to try to equalize and see which trader was modified between the two.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried Mt5 on a demo account, at that time, the minimum investment was very large at Mt5. Now, it's cheap like Mt4. So, I must immediately invest in Mt5. I think there are things that traders need and MT4 is missing so I feel the need to check MT5 that was there. What is certain is that MT5 is an advanced version and must have some additional features - but so far I have never used MT5 and I trade on MT4, it's a good idea to try it yourself to see which works best for you.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the traders here on this forum haven't used mt5 and i'm also one of those who don't use mt5 and i believe it should be about the two excellent features but i argue that the instrument keeps track of whatever the solon clip is when the head trader presents a recreation in me. and I have used both versions of the meta trader. Meta Trader 5 is designed with several functions that are newer than Meta Trader Four. Because I don't need many advanced functions for trading, I still use meta trader version 4. My trading style is very simple and what I use for trading analysis is all present in MT4. that's why I still feel comfortable with my old MT4.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I currently use a Mt4 account. I tried Mt5 on a demo account, around that time, a giant basic venture on Mt5. At present, it is as simple as Mt4. In this way, I need to immediately put the resource into Mt5. Mt5 has exceptional favorable conditions. New markers and refreshed old pointers. What's more, there are other methods to calculate the benefits. I want to use Mt5 and then I give 5 stars to Mt5.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think that trading using Mt4 is more convenient because I'm used to it. I agree with you, the 5 digit price is very confusing and spread and doesn't fix it and changes so fast if you have multiple trading accounts at the same broker or you are looking for a platform where you can easily navigate the MetaTrader4 platform for you too mt4 is a platform to get and lost. between MT4 or MT5 has advantages and disadvantages of each. Most of the indicators and functions on MT4 EA do not work on MT5. mt5 is heavier than mt4. If the connection is not good, it can be very slow. Especially when running prices are rising fast.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders here on this forum haven't used mt5 and i'm also one of those who don't use mt5 and i think it must have some nice features but i think it will take longer when traders will be interested in me and i think meta trader 5 or 4 is the best but especially in MT4 there are so many advertising or ea indicator features that will help traders in achieving the desired profit, can imagine if this feature is not controlled then this will be a troublesome trader to execute a trade.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use both meta traders 4 and 5 but better 4 in my opinion, because 4 has several benefits 5, meta trader 4 has a multi-trade opening position in a single currency pair that has no chance for a meta trader 5. besides 5 it has a pair very few currencies and sometimes lose commodity currency pairs. So meta trader 4 is the best for trading threshold now. and mt4 main uses karta hun or mery khyaal says you are he hai.ye best use hi easy or ki maddad says hum trading ko samaj skty hain or acha start sakty hain.ye mostly uses hoony wala hai trading software.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for now MT4 is still one of the most meta trader requests by traders so we can be one of the loyal users to use MT4 as our trading tool that we made, in other words, the best MT4 of all platforms and is easy used and full of useful features, MetaTrader 4 is the most popular trading platform in the world. With MT4, you will have a variety of charting tools at your disposal as well as the ability to fully

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without doubt MT5 is usually a sophisticated variation, taken together, it has to be a number of additional features - but until now it cannot be used in mt5 to buy and sell on mt4, when I'm really happy with, in addition to buying and selling that best, fatal sell and buy that we have noticed so far and if you are a beginner, I suggest you start from MT4. many brokers use MT4 as the main platform. so you can find it easily. MT5 has more options. You can have more time frames. this is why i like MT5 more than mt4. but for trading I still use mt4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)