+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 426 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4255

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taxila60 View Post
    i think news is also a big factor in trading everyone depend on news and after news they make decision or trading ,that person which are trading in oil or currency thy must need to up to date there knowledge and skill with time they can"t be ignore the news factor.news also help to in decision making and provide the knowledge about future trading
    news will give a different impact on the currency, and traders should be able to always pay attention when there is news with the release of a major impact because it can make the price change very quickly ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think news is also a big factor in trading everyone depend on news and after news they make decision or trading ,that person which are trading in oil or currency thy must need to up to date there knowledge and skill with time they can"t be ignore the news factor.news also help to in decision making and provide the knowledge about future trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is important in trading, because in the news there will be a factor that may affect market sentiment towards the currency in several countries, and there are many stories that can give a strong impact on currency prices, and the pair traded in forex .

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    since the Forex market is very temperant you can the treading in this market at the same time level it traded just the major insititution such as investment funds and major banks

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is so important for many trader, News gives us the fundamentals of the country whose currency we have to trade when the data come from the country is supportive to the currency then we buy that currency and when it is not supportive then we sell that currency to make profit from that trades.

Senior Member insta trader is an unknown quantity at this point insta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    in forex what is news important and from where found the news and how judge the news i am trading in ero usd . which procedure use to find news like Tv or live other website or which one we use to find best .and what is effect news on forex market.
    I know the news is usually of the e-mails. E-mail This e-mail sent by a number of broker trading, or trading signal providers. I am addressing the news to help me consider opening a position. News gave vigilance to be careful using margin. But that does not mean that I was trading fundamentals.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mera abhi news of forex trading business kay baray mai bilkul experience nahi hai mai abhi tou learning stage per hon lekin sunta hon kay news ki bohot ahemiat hai aur kuch log khete hain kay koi need nahi news ki.

Senior Member insta trader is an unknown quantity at this point insta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    in forex what is news important and from where found the news and how judge the news i am trading in ero usd . which procedure use to find news like Tv or live other website or which one we use to find best .and what is effect news on forex market.
    The news is very important in forex trading because most of the time currency pairs changes their prices due to news. I know the importance of news therefore I keep on visiting forex factory website where I can find every news related to forex. The forex factory is a very good website for forex news because it also tells us about the news that whether it is breaking, medium impact or low impact news.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news are also of great importance these news helps the traders to get the information about market and they become able to make good analysis and make good strategy for their trades.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We could take a look scheduled news which will release everyday from calendar economic in news site. And important
    new are usually which is marked as medium impact and high impact news. It could move price in high numbers of pips
    in short time. So be careful when there are medium impact or high impact news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 426 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)