+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 426 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par trade karny k leyay fundamental ko daikhna bhut zruri hai agar hum yaha par news par working karna chahty hain tou humy chayay tou bhut acaha hai aur trading sai pehly always news ko daikhna chayay kio k news par bhi hum loss kar jaty hain agar hum yai nzar mai rakhy gay tou acaha rahta hai... well my dear, for me clearly I also do believe that we need to understand one thing that news trading has a good impact in forex and we should know that if we can understand the fundamental news then we can easily grab the trend of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have big capital and always try to open small lot size don't trade big because the investment is very important and don't lose it too early just try to use take profit and stop loss because the stop loss save you from big loss and don't put all your investment in the market just be careful because the market is very risky and don't lose all your investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair has a reputation beyond repute Shair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,283 Times in 2,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex forum is the most popular in the world to see the most important things about your life and your future needs. In this forum we have been working with a team of experts who will help us to understand how we are working together and how we are able to earn good profit. We also follow the seniors traders and make trading decisions that are very important to earn good profit.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shair For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), XXXTentacion (2020-04-02)

Senior Member shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 720 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news hmy movement btati ha ke c b currency ki. k kon c currency kis time move kry gi or khn tk move kry gi. 80% news theek hoti ha lkn sometimes wrong bhi ho skti so m reccomend kruu ga k totally news p ni rellay kreen.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by senyum View Post
    forex trading meh news trading ka kafi ahmiyat hai or dekha gya h jo traders news trading ko granted meh lekar chalte hai woh money loss kr dete hai forex meh kafi jaldi toh hume news trading ko technical analyse ka blend karna chahiy . Forex me news ki bahut importance hoti hai, news jab release hota hai to humen utna directly effect forex market me dikhayi deta hai, esiliye trading karne se pahle humen market ki fundamental analysis kar leni chahiye taki humen market ke move ke baare me pata chale.
    bhai new jo hn vo new tredn banati hn emans ke market jo hn vo up tredn hn me to news negative ae to market instant down jati hn big candle ke sath oske bad jo hn market down trend kocontinue krke bohat zyada down ati hn ye news ka impack hota hn

7. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Shair (2020-04-02)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business mn economical news bht matter krti hain kyun ke inse market ki movement bhee change ho jati hai hrr successfull trader news ko zuroor dekhta hai kyun ke inke bgher success mumkin nhi hoti ye different types ki hoti hain kuch ka impact zyadh hota hai orr kisi ka km hota hai well in fact in forex trading I do think it is important to know the news in trading forex. news can affect the market price very quickly. we will be able to see the volume of the market price of an aggressive and very difficult to be analyzed at the time the news will come out.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji news ka importance kaafi hota hai forex tarding mein agar hum news ko poori tarah ignore karte rahengey toh humein kabhi bahut bada loss ho sakta hai kyunki hum fundamental mein koi bada change hota hai toh woh news ban jaati hai aur market technical ko fail kar deta hai jo sirf technical ke base par trade open kartey hai unko loss bhi ho jaata ahi bhai ji. well actually my dear i strongly think that the most influence news is nfp. nfp release is eagerly awaited by all traders in the world, because it has a definite impact in the market. nfp this month has just released two hours ago. I am very grateful, could get 100 pips from the nfp. It was enough for me.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well to me I personally do believe news release can be find on forexfactory. Be ready 5 minutes before the news release. when the result of the news is in red then sell and when the result of news is in green then buy. Trade especially the Nonfarm payroll news news me sabse jaroori hai trader ko event ka basic pata hona,trader agar yahan sabb pata karke ess business me kaam karenga to uske baad he wo yahan achha kar sakenga,trader ko economic calendar ko bhi achhe se follow karna hoga..

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news??? i am new here and em feeling soo sorry that i can't help you cuz i don't know about this thing i would req to all members to tell us about this thing so in future we can easily help others too when I stafrted forex trading I wwas working with a very simple strategy based on short term and that brings me good profits , but until I start to take News as my a base of my work MY LOSS BECOME VERY BIG

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading meh news trading ka kafi ahmiyat hai or dekha gya h jo traders news trading ko granted meh lekar chalte hai woh money loss kr dete hai forex meh kafi jaldi toh hume news trading ko technical analyse ka blend karna chahiy . Forex me news ki bahut importance hoti hai, news jab release hota hai to humen utna directly effect forex market me dikhayi deta hai, esiliye trading karne se pahle humen market ki fundamental analysis kar leni chahiye taki humen market ke move ke baare me pata chale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 426 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)