+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 426 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me fundamental analysis ya news analysis ki bahut importance hain agar aap ache technical analyst hain aur fundamental analysis ko bilkul chod detey hain to kabhi bhi high impact news aapke poore portfolio ko bekaar kar sakti hai, isliye jab bhi aap trade open karen to forexfactory site se recent news release dekh len taaki aapko coming news ka andaza rahen aur high impact news se pehle ya to trade se exit le len ya us waqt maujood rahen system ke saamne taaki aap trade ko manage kar saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kese bhi business ka yaha par sab sai important cheeze fundamental hoti hai agar ap k pass wo hai tou ap zrur is mai working karny k qabil ban sakty hain warna tou yaha par kafi masla hota hai but starting mai humy apni kuch earning k leyay zara technical ka sahara laina parta hai laikin fundamental bhi bhut zruri hoty hain.. brother forex market fundamental base per move kerti hy is ki buht importance hy is field mai or koi be news market per buht asar anad hoti hy is sey market kafi pips movement krti hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, actually I do believe in trading forex, technical analysis and fundamental analysis both are important for the traders. Before placing an order traders need to analysis the market trends and have to see the economy calender because fundamental analysis could change or accelerate the trend of the market. forex trading me news bahut he important hai kyu ki hamari trading news pe he jada depen rehti hai or hame trading karne se pehle forex ki news or market ki charts ko analyse jarur karna chahiye tabhi ham achi planning kar ke trading kartey hai to hame apni trading me profit hota ha, isliye hame forex news ko proper dekhtey rehna chahiye

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    Hello my friends, all of Abore thank you for your topic, and I mean to follow the news is very important to have the market movement and the effect of the forex market, and I think there full of forums and website to watch the news. So the new one plays a role very effectively. and i think trading when the news is released it's not good.because after knowing all about you can still trading with real money.i think it's not good for a real trader.trader need to trade under the shade.
    विदेशी मुद्रा में अच्छी तरह से मुझे लगता है कि बाजार की गतिविधियों को प्रभावित करने वाली खबरें आमतौर पर मुद्रा के बारे में एक मुद्रा मुद्रास्फीति और वैश्विक आर्थिक समाचार के बारे में होती हैं। बाजार के बंद होने पर दिन की समाप्ति शुक्रवार को होती है, आमतौर पर बाजार की खबरें अक्सर प्रभावित होती हैं। हम इसका लाभ उठा सकते हैं, लेकिन इस बार भी सावधान रहें क्योंकि लाभ बहुत अधिक होने के कारण ऑर्डर को रद्द करने की संभावना होगी।

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friends, all of Abore thank you for your topic, and I mean to follow the news is very important to have the market movement and the effect of the forex market, and I think there full of forums and website to watch the news. So the new one plays a role very effectively. and i think trading when the news is released it's not good.because after knowing all about you can still trading with real money.i think it's not good for a real trader.trader need to trade under the shade.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I actually consider it is important to know the news in trading forex. news can affect the market price very quickly. we will be able to see the volume of the market price of an aggressive and very difficult to be analyzed at the time the news will come out. yes dear for me, I really consider news analyses is very important for trading.Analyses with technical theme and good strategy can be give you positive result .So compare market and news analyses the set trade and get profit.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news jabb market me release hota hai to market bahut he jada volatile hojaata hai,yahan trader ko achhe se ess business ke baarein me learn karna hoga,agar trader yahan sabb samajh kar chalta hai to wo jaan paata hai ki yahan wo kaise kaam kar sakenga.. mainy yaha par fundamental trade nahe ki hai aur na he mughy us k bary mai itna pata hai but mainy abhi us ki learning start ki hai jald he ho jaye ga kio k jaha par hum hard work karty hain humy zurur waha sai kuch milta hai fundamental k leyay humy yai janna zruri hota hai k jis pair par hum trade kar rahy hain us ki sari news aur us country mai kia ho raha hai pata hona chayay,..

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That can only be true if we considering news as part of our long term trading analysis. But, for short term trading like news trading, we just need to sparate news by its history's impact for any pairs in forex market. Since we have to cacth any spike that caused by news release, we can just doing history research about the news we will trade and its spike preparation times.
    and thanks for the info you gave, i will try to monitor the market with this as well, usually i use the services of info yahoo finance, and i am new to this site know, hopefully i can usse it intelligently, and not hasty in taking action or decision in the forex trading

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex I think news affecting the market movements are usually about one currency inflation and global economic news concerning the currency .At the end of the day Friday at the close of the market, usually there will often affect market news. We can take advantage of this, but be careful also a time like this would normally be prone to cancel the order because of the profit is too much .

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend forex news has very impotent rule to operate your trade smoothly to earn decent profit from forex trading market. Because forex news of a currency give you a forecast about next movement direction so if you do not care about currency news you will see your trade already gone huge loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 426 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)