+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 426 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is importance of news in forex trading?

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the great advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day (from 17:00 EST on Sundays to 4 pm, Friday EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is especially true in currency markets, which not only respond to US economic news, but also news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading in most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives, there is always some economic data scheduled to be released which traders can use to inform the positions they take. In general, no less than seven pieces of data are released every day from the eight most followed major currencies or countries. So for those who choose to trade news, there are many opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course. as forex, is the value of a currency exchange business that has a huge impact on every country. because in forex, we can make a deal that can save the country's finances. and I think the news is news that nfp greatly influences market price movements. If the nfp is released, its effects for several days can be felt. very much awaited news by market participants. and it really affects the price very significantly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign currency trading is really a high risk business and this business information is very important, but also a very high risk. Currency trading is really quite a successful business and also in this business in the process of transacting information an individual makes a large amount of money, but you have the prospect of a large decline. and Trade news can easily help traders to trade at the best time so traders need to avoid if traders don't know about it like I think for that I fully agree to your brother then new traders should learn more and do more and do more practice on a demo account to become a good trader and will be able to have a good future in the forex market too because it is important news in forex trading but we must study the impact of the news rather than take it into account in trading !!

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think big news is important. Like the tsunami in Japan did affect the forex market. Someone recommended me the BP (British Petroleum) website, it seems useful, not only for forex but also the stock market. I sometimes visit him also for my academic work, hehe. Maybe you can see it too. and for me it is precisely the strength of the direction of market movement strongly influences whether or not the news is strong, as well as whatever we are currently researching and predicting market direction but if we cannot read the effect of your news then be prepared to lose a big ..

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex business karne ki liye forex trading news bahah ahamiyet rakhte hai, traded in karne open se pahele ham market analysis hai carte or hame forex tradign news ki se hi malum hoti hai to the market position ki rich hi, kon par parerels traded karne se hame profit to get hogi, my market is profitable yes loss kis ki chance jayda hai etc. etc is liye mai mannti hu to forex trading because of ki liye hame forex news acche se follow karke hi because of chaiye.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The whole forex market operates based on news. News has a very important effect on all markets. If you don't see the news then you lose a great way to trade on the forex market. This is news that causes currency price fluctuations. and I think the news is important and the news affects trading depends on the type of news and I think traders should know about it before time.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that the news is very important and plays an important role in the market for myself, I try to trade a lot on the news and I see phrases in this kind of debate, but it will get better as time goes on and in the forum, you can find important news which should be related to the economic crisis. You can also still use Instaforex TV. The effect will be strong volatility, maybe sometimes a reversal will occur in the market. please, don't rely on other sites for news. They will try to test your time and patience.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market will be boring without the news because the news that drives the economic and global sentiment of the market changes every day and we don't need to stay on screen all day. Always plan your time to trade because I always target couples who have more fundamentals and I never watch the news but then trade according to my level and see how the market reacts and accepts my entries.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news reflects the market in supdden and can make your trade win with a loss in moments5, you need to pay attention to the news, and news time, I suggest you do not trade open before and after half an hour when the news comes, and when you make a decision with fundamental analysis and technically you will get more chances of winning. and certainly the news is very important if it really has a direct effect on economic conditions. Especially when we talk about natural disasters, because they directly have an effect on graphs directly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And they have received news about the current currency in this case if you float minus a large will for your account instead but long traders wait for good news and trade according to the news and most of them get profit but trading news is very dangerous at a time if You want to be successful in forex trading so forex news is very important for you and you have to listen very carefully and the news is very important for forex trading because forex is a very good currency pair business worldwide. News has a very important effect on all markets. I handle the news to help me consider opening a position. Forex Factory is a very good website for forex news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 426 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)