+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Thread: What is use of bolinger band?

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Bollinger band is considered to be a powerful indicator in the Forex arena ,in which three bands movement decide or gives the idea of the market movement .
    Here actually ,the bar chart been used to identify the nature of the market trend combining with the three lines .
    everything you say is true .. but to analyze the trade chart is very difficult for me, because I was a novice trader ... for that I really need science to analyze a graph of the trade ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are three parts in bolinger band upper level, middle level and lower level. It is one of the indicators that is useful for traders. We can set it in deviation 1, 2, 3. If the candle is on the upper level we can sell and if the candle is under the lower level we can open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bolinger band bahut he acha indiactor ye trading main bahut help karta hai agar kissi ko iske baare main achi kwonledge ho to kafi profit kama sakta hai vo market se. waise iske liye experinece hona bahut jaruri hai.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    sory yar main ne to bolinger band abhi tak use nahi kiya ha main to sahi bat ha sirf mcad or rsi he use karta houn en se mugh ko kafi acha profit ho raha ha es liye main to sahi baat ha es ko use nahi kiya ha app he es k barey main kuch information do

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is bolinger band and what use in when we trade in forex market .how i set this in chart. what is its position and how can i see it . how we get big benefit from a bolinger band . how many line in it.
    yar ya bolinger band ke to mauaja bilkul samaja nhi a rahi ha main na boht zadia koshas ke ha lakin abe tka maaja es ka bara main koi pata nhi chala saka ha es laaya main na boht traidng to nahi ke ha lakin main an to bohth sari manithah ktarta hoon main trading karana chata hoon.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    what is bolinger band and what use in when we trade in forex market .how i set this in chart. what is its position and how can i see it . how we get big benefit from a bolinger band . how many line in it.
    sory yar main ne to bolinger band abhi tak use nahi kiya ha main to sahi bat ha sirf mcad or rsi he use karta houn en se mugh ko kafi acha profit ho raha ha es liye main to sahi baat ha es ko use nahi kiya ha app he es k barey main kuch information do

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    Bollinger bands is very useful indicator. You can use it very easily for you chart. Many trader use bollinger bands and trader with it. Mainly bollinger bands tradeing system is long when price touch lower band.
    Short when price touch upper band. Exit trade middle band. I think every trader trader like this. But they use some other indicator for perfect entry. I use bollinger bands with defalt setting and I also use stochastic, 200 EMA and 50 EMA.
    I might know, what time frame are you using? in my opinion, Bolinger bands I use to determine the lower and upper bounds of the price range. if chanel BB seemed flat, then that's a good time to pick up points at the lower limit or above. if it touches the lower limit, you can buy, and vice versa.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay ashwini shall you please tell me how can i open and use bolinger band indicator?am i need to download any software?please explain me about it
    and another doubt for me what is support and resistance?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gava For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands is very useful indicator. You can use it very easily for you chart. Many trader use bollinger bands and trader with it. Mainly bollinger bands tradeing system is long when price touch lower band.
    Short when price touch upper band. Exit trade middle band. I think every trader trader like this. But they use some other indicator for perfect entry. I use bollinger bands with defalt setting and I also use stochastic, 200 EMA and 50 EMA.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vineet For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Uhuru (2017-10-16)

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is a very famous sign is a very good indicator should be used in our tables. Its simple to use too and I feel this is the best indicator to begin with especially for a beginner. His logic is that the price tends to move to the center line when the price hit the upper or lower bands. to sell when the price touch the upper band and buy when it hit the lower bands. It is indeed a good tool.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Uhuru (2017-10-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)