+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2665

Thread: Best way for deposit?

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to deposit money is Liberty Reserve according to me as it is more reliable , safer and quicker and the best way to make deposit in your trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    The best way to deposit money is Liberty Reserve it is Safe Secure and Instantly Make Payment to Others. I am use LR and Paypal
    hello bro shall you please tell me which is the best way for deposit for doing forex...i am a newbie and i dont know what are liberty reserve and paypal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think liberty reserves is best one. I always deposit through liberty reserves. It is very fast and also safe. Many many people use this preferly.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to deposit money is Liberty Reserve it is Safe Secure and Instantly Make Payment to Others. I am use LR and Paypal

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think lr ( libert resreve) is very popular in forex and think the company ( libery reserver) have curved a nitch for itsef in the forex industry . but for me i prefer moneybookers for my withdrawing and deposit and this has helped me allot because also moneybookers to bank takes a very short time and their customer service has been superb of late

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many deposit way in every forex broker.in all of them liberty reserve is common.
    and I think liberty reserve is the best way for deposit.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mazba For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13), IGI (2018-04-10), salman forex (2018-03-07), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that now these days most of the forex brokers are accepting all payment processors, credit/debit cards and wire transfer also as per my thinking i must say that Liberty reserve and web money is the best option to deposit and withdraw your funds because as we all know that Liberty Reserve is one of the safest Payment processor we have they have three phase security for their clients and they know their work and we have a lot of exchangers which can change our LR funds into AP, PP, Okpay etc.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though there are so many depsoit methods provided by forex brokers but nearly all of them offer deposit using e-currencies like liberty reserve or paypal. In my view ecurrencies are better as we can deposit and withdraw using these without currency conversion charges, also deposit and withdrawl using these methods are instant or very fast.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to deposit in forex is via bank wire. Banj wire are the best. Though they are very slow,the can help you in minimising the cost of receiving you wire. The amount that is charged is usually very low. Its like having a good samaritan. Take for example liberty reserve. An exchanger would charge a fee plus the amount the bank will charge. Its usually very expencive. Bv very fast.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lax For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    best way for deposit?

here i see their are many trading platform but which way deposit easy and simple . Some of these we trade are same in as we deposit and same way withdraw .which way simple and easy for deposit and tell me also the minimum time for deposit and withdraw.
    You may go for liberty reserve method. This system charges only 1% during transactions. The minimum deposit and withdraw via liberty reserve is $1. But, you also want to find one trusted exchangers in your area/state. If you need to deal with out exchangers then go for moneybookers, but the system commission is large and deposit and withdrawal time is also slow.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)