+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 160 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia pehel baat to ye hia ke agar ap bigneer hn to me apko batado ke ap in pair ko touch bhi na kro becoz ye pair bohat hi zyada dangerous hn and 2nd baat ke agar ap touch kr rhe hn to ossme trend ke against bilkul bi ni jana hn becoz ye trend me jab jatey hn to osko break bohat kam krtey hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), boy31477 (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,260 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me also a biggner my friend and I also trying to gain some knowledge here from the community users by reading their personal thoughts and experience share by them and I also suggest that you have to listen to the expert advice as well .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28)

Member ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    min kun ke abi nai hon trading main es lye muj ko zeda pata nh hi trading ke bare min or mje lagta hi ke agr trading min gold or silver or oil ke trading bhi same he hoti hai jis tara se hum log pair per trading krte hin es liye watch krna chye market ko us ke bad hum logo ko best time min he forex ke trading min enter hona chye phr hum profit kr skte hin trading min se,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ayeshapak For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-10-02), hmyounas (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-21), rafictn (2017-09-28)

Member azamkmando is an unknown quantity at this point azamkmando's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bohat acha kam h fo rex ko agr khob samaj kr kya jay to is m noksan ni ho ga forex me real account bnane se pahle achi trah demo account pr trenig kr leni chahye

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold and silver dono hamesha same direction me move karty hain or ye us$ k against move karty hain. jab b $ strong hoga to Gold and silver down jayein gy or jab $ weak hoga to Gold and silver up jayein gy. isi tara oil b $ k against move karta hai jab k canadian$ k sath same direction me move karta hai.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    in sab pair ka sath trade karna mushkil hota ha kio ka ya pairs big hotey ha and in pairs pa trade is waqat karna chahiye jab account ma amount big ho and agar amount zaida ha tu phir sab pa trade lagae ja sakty ha asani se

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), boy31477 (2017-09-21), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-30), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-26), zahid2016 (2017-09-27)

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hellllllllo guys i think its really dangerous to trade in Gold/Silver/Crude oil. if you have a low equity because those moving too fast like gold it could move ;ore than 5000 point in one day
    so in my opinion if you are new in forex you should stay away from those

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With gold and oil trading in metatrader I think quite easy, just select a pair of gold and pairs of orders,
    but here the different couples for gold with other couples because of the larger spread difference compared to others,
    if you will. To use a pair of gold that is interested in starting trading
    only uini pair is not very suitable for scalping technique but use long term technique, so maybe you will tend to get more profit.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's actually dangerous to buy and sell with commodities if you have the minimum equity.
    Yes, my partner and I agree on a fun time to buy gold in the present situation but having the minimum money is also high risk.
    As with silver precious metals, most of these precious metals are usually very unstable
    and also if you have a new pattern they transfers seriously allowing it to wipe the
    account provider with a few minutes if your purchase and sale finish off against your pattern. .

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliakbar2016 View Post
    in sab ma se jo sab se bara pair ha and sab se khatarnak pair ha kio ka gold ki movement sab se zaida tezz hotey ha and ya chotey account jaldi se jaldi wash kar deta ha is liye is pa trade soch samaj ka lagany chahiye
    Ji bhai apne thik kaha he gold par agar ek asha order lag jae to apni chandi ho jati he janinke apkp bharpoor profit ata he lekin agar ek bi bad order mil gea to apka sara account lose ho jata he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-09-22), mano33 (2017-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 160 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)