व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    150.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?
    well i think that the gold is move hardly and not good for the beginners but in this time the safe heaven they lose some trust and i think they will go down the gold is just like the silver in the chart but is more profitable in the money and about the oil i think in this time they move good and i advise to trade on it

2. Contests
    Member fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    309.60 USD
    Thanks
    with instaforex trading gold and silver is very easy - even if you have a cents account you can trade it with same account using MT4 in the list of symbols below the currency pairs you shall see gold and silver and also you can find crude oil futures which you can trade on.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    692.65 USD
    Thanks
    gold main trading karna abi mere trading ke money management se bahar hai but main silver main trade ki hai.
    mere real account main pahli silver ki trade ti jo 10$ ke profit ke saat close hui hai.
    mere khyal se abi bahut acha time hai gold or silver main invest karne ka.

Senior Member yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    Trading in gold and silver is not much different than how you do in currency pair trading, you can buy or sell instantly or place pending orders and use leverage too, but in my view trading in gold silver and crued is safer as their values get appreciated in long term.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    226.00 USD
    Thanks
    trading on metatrader with gold,silver or currencies are just same.the same process and rules are applied.the only difference is most of the brokers will charge higher spreads for gold ,silver or oil.but buying and selling this items are same like EURUSD etc..and swaps are which the broker will charge to you for your overnight opened positions.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil

I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?

The analysis and strategy may be different from currency pairs for commodity trading. But, trading method is same as currency pairs. Swap will give extra credits if your deals floats for long time, but swap will be negative if your deals are sell deal. As you are beginner, just stick with currency pairs.

Senior Member rakesh has a spectacular aura about rakesh has a spectacular aura about rakesh has a spectacular aura about rakesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    553.50 USD
    Thanks
    We can use same analysis as forex pair we do just we have to look for major news and metals prices that are used to make gold.In Swap free you will not get overnight interest rate.

Senior Member yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    These instruments are highly volatile so the risk is bigger too but simultaneously they offer very good profit potential. We should look onto the information that affect fundamentals because the impact of any economical news affect metals and crued more than anything else.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    362.10 USD
    Thanks
    Its different than trading with currencies but not totally different.. You just need a bigger account to trade with the higher spreads.. and you really need to know some aspects like correlation, risk appetiate, risk aversion etc.. Commodities trading can be profitable because most of the tme they goes up only

11. Mobile forex portal
    Senior Member anchitkole is a jewel in the rough anchitkole is a jewel in the rough anchitkole is a jewel in the rough anchitkole's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    558.00 USD
    Thanks
    with instaforex trading gold and silver is very easy - even if you have a cents account you can trade it with same account using MT4 in the list of symbols below the currency pairs you shall see gold and silver and also you can find crude oil futures which you can trade on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast