+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Senior Member nurularifin is an unknown quantity at this point nurularifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    way of trading in gold / silver is the same as we are trading in currency pairs. the difference is the value of any pips and spreads much larger subject. in general you can trade your way to forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
    Trading commodities like Gold , Silver and Crude Oil is quit similar to trading currencies. But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the intrest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account.
    You have answered to the questions perfectly. Trading commodities can somehow be more difficult than trading currency pairs due to their volatile feature. One way to cope with this volatile feature is to posses big capitals to cover your margin, if you do not have the knowledge and experience yet.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold and silver markets profitable now but it still must adapt to increase prices
    This is a great opportunity due to turmoil in money markets over the past year, where is this a good time to buy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use same analysis as forex pair we do just we have to look for major news and metals prices that are used to make gold.In Swap free you will not get overnight interest rate.

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry I am newbie too, so I prefer to trading in currencies. Trading in Gold and Crude Oil need capabilty that high

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I traded with gold and silver but i have bad experience with them because i lost a lof of money because my strategy is not working when i apply in metals. For crude oil i don't ever try it because i don't like to trade with oil.

Banned porag is an unknown quantity at this point porag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Guys!

In this thread i would share some of my Systems and Strategies and free Resources on Commodities. I would request you all to just co-operate and add to the thread constructively because TIME is precious to each one of us.

Just Keep on tracking it for few months and keep practicing analysis and reading good books and you should be bettering your skills each day.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade in gold and silver, I reccomend you to deposit in large amount of money. You can not start trading in gold for just 100 dollars, because you will make your account too risky. Gold is very volatile and you must have much money to hold your position. If you are a moslem, I think you should choose swap free account, account without interest.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Crude oil is one of the volatile commodity in which you can trade but you must have to remember that you must have sufficient capital with you and try to take trade in the direction of the trend then you will able to get huge profit by trading in the crude oil at that time.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold prices always go up, resulting in a trading gold we do not need indicators, we just need a good money management to anticipate if gold drops. gold trading is very interesting, because it has great movement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)