+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in commodities especially metals and energy tends to be more risky. Especially with gold that each pip movement is 10pips, it will require having more capital and trading it only when there is a clear trading signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade in commodities such as gold, silver, crude oil is similar to currency trading ends. However, my advice is to start a currency pair to beginners. Swap is interested in an open position. When you open the account that you select to open a swap-free account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade in gold, silver or oil, it is actually the same as the trade with mara money. The only difference, the gold market, silver and oil is different from mara money. I saw one of them is the gold market. gold market has a very large range of movement, so that makes the gold market also had a greater risk, but also provide greater opportunity to earn large profits.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in gold and silver requires too much experience and risk taking abilities . Since gold changes it's price in very short span and the margin is also wide, therefore I suggest to use scalping and fix take profit to ensure you gain pips quickly .

Banned tanvir008 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir008's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the actually hazardous to buy and sell with commodities if you have the minimum equity. yes my partner and i consent the a fun time to purchase gold in the present situation nevertheless which has a minimal money the also high-risk. Very same with silver precious metal most of these precious metals usually are very volatile and also if you have a new pattern that they transfer seriously which enable it to wipe an account provider with a few minutes in case your buy and sell is complete opposite your pattern.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swap free say hume intrest nahi mila jo hamari open deal hoti hai. gold or silver best pairs hain trading karne kay lia. hume sirf day chart dekhna chaye or lot size small rakhna chaye. day chart say hum anaylze bohat easy kar sakte hain. gold o silver main indicators bhi bohat helpful hain.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mene to abi tak sirf gold trading ki hai or huemsha se sirf wohi krta araha hu forex tarding me is liye mjhe silver or crude oil ki trading k bare me itna ilm nai hai lkn me kohsihs zarur kru ga k is k bare me knwldge le kr tarding kr sku or is k liye sub se achi jo way hai wo news dekh kr hum is k abre me info le skte hai...

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginner will be more easy to trading by using currency of forex. like eur or gbp. if that you have well posted. you could probably trading at commodity. for me commodity require surplus funds many. because movement like gold very aggresive and strength. if yours fund a little or ably is less. of course that become problem make you.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jub ap gold,Silver or oil main trae krna chahty ho then ap ko in ki phsical demand k bary main pata hona chahiya gold or silver aj kal low level k pas hain ap yahan sy lond position ly sakty ho acha chance hy,jub ky oil ky apny fundamentals hain wo apni demand and supply sy chalta hy wednesday ko repost ati hy American institute ki tarf sy rat 8 baj usy be dehan sy dakho trading krny k lia.

Banned d khan is an unknown quantity at this point d khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil:
    I only trade in gold and having not mu but in my view trading in gold silver and crued is safer as their values get appreciated in long term.ch experience about the silver and the crude oil.i think gold is best and you just need patience and you can earn a lot of money from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 160 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)