+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 160 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Banned akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager hum silver pr or crud oil pr trading karna chahty ha tu ye itna mushkil nahi ha is m sirf ap ko 100 dollars ki zaroat hoty ha lekin gold m trading karny k liya ap ko 1000 dollars ki zaroat hoty ha ap tab ja kar uis s ach profet earn akr sakty ha gold m trading karny k liya ap k pas experince b acha hona chahiya tab ja kar ap acha profet earn kar py gy is l elava ager ap k pas experince nahi ha tu ap trading nahi kar sakty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to do trade in Gold and silver is very risky because its have very dangerous movement and to manage this is very difficult. So you should properly learn and get knowledge about metals to avoid loss and make a handsome trade and profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basing in what i know, gold and silver trade is the same thing like currency trading. Honestly, i have no idea about crude oil. Listen bro, i'm beginner too but my advice to you is to get avoid gold and silver if you are beginner: Their spread is high, they move in a crazy way and if you have not a huge account you really can't do it

Senior Member aini is an unknown quantity at this point aini's Avatar
    Thanks
    to trade in the gold silver and other expensive thing is same as like to trade in the currency pair. i always advice to the people to trade in currency who are the beginner and dont have not knowledge about forex.

Member juwelfx is an unknown quantity at this point juwelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fx trading everything prefer Old watches, Silver antiqu4 not to mention Crude Petroleum might be stop trying almost like fx trading currencies. And yet for everybody who isstudent therefore it ahppens t be your help and davice in the begining up-to-dateness pairs. Change will be int4est withn youf offered locations.

Member boomyluv is an unknown quantity at this point boomyluv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading gold or silver or crude is very profitable but you need lot of knowledge and a good trading method to do that successfully and also you need a big account because trading gold is very expensive at all time a

Senior Member arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    to trade in gold you have to get all informatoin about gold and the main source of trade and to control the currencies price is gold so it is move with internation economic markets news

Senior Member mesh123 is an unknown quantity at this point mesh123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in teno ki trade hi hmary han buhat hi important hoti ha is ma hr ak ki currency bi same ha jo trade ma hr trader k liay equal hoti ha hum is ma zyadA KAM KR K HI PRofit gain kr jaty hn

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion that you are new / beginner in the forex trade. You are interested in the Gold/ sliver/ Crude oil that is very very risky because forex is very risky. So i advise you that you are open the trade first in currency at the lot size is .01. When you are feel that you are good & better than past in the forex trade then you are open the Gold/Sliver & Crude oil trade.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil
    I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?
    But if you are beginner then it is my advice to start with currency pairs. Swap is the interest on your open positions. While opening account you have choice to open swap free account. trading gold and silver is same as buying currencies in lots. the minimum lot size is high for gold and silver than Currecies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 160 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)