+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade gold pairs with Bollinger bands and RSI indicators where I always like trading with the M30 and H4 time frames. I set the Bollinger band indicator with a period of 50 and I order if it touches the line up / down indicator and I use SL 25pips tp 15pips at m30. And your other answer is swap like interest if you want to run your trade more than one day then you have to give a small amount of swap per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I often say, I am very simple in the way I think and trade markets, my years spent in the market trench have strengthened the need to eliminate unnecessary variables from my trading. Most traders overly analyze the market and confuse themselves as a result, this ends with them trading emotionally and losing money. So, I have no desire to sit in front of my computer screen staring at a 5 minute chart like a bobbing zombie trader. I prefer to trade daily charts and trade with ease and stress free; if there is a trade arrangement that meets the criteria I specified before, I enter the trade, if not, I walk away until the next day normally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in silver gold crude oil is the same as in forex trading. but if you trade silver gold then you have to open an account in my commodity market. silver gold is also an international commodity so if you want to invest in silver gold then open an account in the commodity market and start trading and trading bolts such as Gold, Silver and Crude Oil are deducted from currency trading. But if you are the prelude again it is my warning for alpha with bill pairing. Bandy is an interest in your position that can be accessed. While the annual aperture, you receive the best for a free account without limits that can be accessed.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading commodity trading is very difficult because in oil and gold trading a large amount of capital is needed in both trading markets and moves at a very high level and you have a chance of losing trade. Forex is a good business for traders to earn income. and Trading everything like Gold, precious metals Silver and Crude Oil is the same as investing in currencies. Even so if you are a beginner and then it really is my own guide to the first set of foreign exchange. Exchange may be of interest in a wide-open job. When starting a bank account you have an alternative to being able to open bank account changes absolutely free.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold and silver trading currency trading ki tulna mein jyada faydemand hai business but iske liye aapko basically kafi jyada knowledgeable hone ki jarurat hoti hai, kyonki you news as jyada is affected by hote hain, trading procedures are equal hin hota hai jaisa currency pairs mein jyada ki jarurat hoti hai hota. Swap free swap account mein hota hai ki sw swap free mein positive floating balance par to aapko milta interest hai aur nahi negative par kat ta hai but swap account mein aisa hota hai.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The process of trading gold / silver and crude oil is the same as that in currency trading. Trading gold / silver and crude oil requires high capital and high skills because the trend of metals and crude oil is very smooth so traders need a good strategy to trade with them. Swap-free accounts do not charge extra fees if your trades remain open for several days while swap accounts charge a daily fee on opening a long trade.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my knowledge, trading commodities such as Gold, Silver and Crude Oil is the same as trading currencies. But if you are a beginner then it is my advice to start with a currency pair. Swap is an interest in your open position. When opening an account you have the option to open a swap free account. and if you want your work in gold, silver and rough so don't work without sl. it's very dangerous because it works on dollars. If you work very carefully, you make money in the commodity market. Just as you work in commodities, you learn knowledge and make more money in trading.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think and I want to tell you that you should not wear matela and I think gold trading is very risky and you have to stay away from gold trading and in gold trading you can lose all your investments and so you have to be careful about this to avoid losses in the forex trading business and to trade with gold is the most appropriate trade, if the trader needs to trade gold or silver then he must be very careful when trading because it has a trend of rapid changes in foreign exchange, then traders are initially required to pay attention to trends from on the forex market, trading crude oil is safer than gold / silver.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with gold is really risky and also more profitable but if you don't take risks you don't do anything so beginners don't take risks when you don't make older traders initially you trade with USD like and other trades so don't trade with Crude oil makes a loss when your account or balacne net is low, it cannot handle your account so don't cause trouble with you and you also lose heart for tradiing when you make these items.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main friend bhi Forex business mey newbie hoon aur main samajhta hoon ki newbies ko mey currency market hi focus because of chahiye, kyunki Gold, silver aur crude oil ka mey market trading karney to liye bahut knowledge, capital experience aur ki zaroorat hoti hai. Yeh adolescent market alag hi fundamentals follow kartey hain. Chinese really learn kiye beginners in the mey market trading nahi because of chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)