+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar to ap beginner hein to main apko yehe kahoon ga kay ap gold/silver/aor oil per bilkul trading na karen kyun kay ap kay liye yeh bohat dangerous ho sakta hai is liye ap try karen chotay pairs per trading start karen kyun kay ap abhi begining main hein. You known that the crude oil and metal are very risky. But if you want to work on it. Than you are work the market with the complete analysis and experience. You are follow the market trend. Than you are follow the trend and you are earn the profit and you are able to achieve the target daily base.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

lanang (2020-07-14)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well , trading on metatrader with gold,silver or currencies are just same.the same process and rules are applied.the only difference is most of the brokers will charge higher spreads for gold ,silver or oil.but buying and selling this items are same like EURUSD etc..and swaps are which the broker will charge to you for your overnight opened positions. Gold aur crude oil me trading karna bhi kuch mushkil nahi hai bas is me apko trend ko samajhna parta hai aur trend ko le ke chalne se ap ko profit ho sakta hai lekin loss is me zeyada hoga agar ap ka capital account kafi high nahi hai to gold me trading ke liye ap ka capital account jitna zeyada high hoga utna hi high apko profit hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

andi (2020-07-12), lanang (2020-07-14)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading tu wese he hoti hai jese hum log pair per trading krte hain laken agar ap log gold or silver or oil main trading kr ke earning krna chte hain tu ap es job main best earning kr skte hain or yeh possible hai trading main laken gold or oil or silver ke trading ke liye ap logo ke pas experience ho best or ap logo ke pas ek achi investment bhe hona cheye trading main phr ap log en per trading kr ke earning kr skate ho.,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhi jan forex ki trading min gold oil or silver ki trading jise trading koi bhi nh hi en ki trading buth hi best trading hi gold and oil and silver give the best earning in the short time but if you have not good experience and knowledge in gold oil and silver not enter and not start trade in gold , oil and silver phir buth hi risky hu sakata hi gold aur silver metal aur oil bhi commodity he hai,esme kaam karna ke liye kaafi bada capital chahiye,ye sabb bahut he jada volatile hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me analysis karna aana bahut he jaroori hai aur esme kaafi experience bhi chahiye hota hai..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that trading gold and the other commodities are justvthe same as trading currencies. all the way of analysis and order are same. gold also related with some currency pairs and we can do trading with corelation strategies with that. but trading gold and commodities required bigger capital because the volume of minimal transaction is bigger than currencies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading system created to predict price movement will happen in the future based on data that has occurred, and the use of such a trading system is not only the currency but can be used for trading gold, oil, index, etc. So if you already understand the trading system then you can also trading in various currencies, stocks, commodities, metals, etc as long as it exists in the form of a chart

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main gold or silver ke trading tu same he hoti hai but es main ap logo ke pas knowledge or experience bht he best hona chaye kun ke agar ap log gold or oil main trading krte hain tu es ke liye ap logo ke pas acha experience or knowledge ke sath sath eche investment bhe hone chaye forex ke trading main prh he es main ap success kr skte hian or best earning bhe kr skte hain Jis taran hum currencies pairs ma trade kartay han same usi taran hum gold,silver and crude oil ma trade kar saktay han. Lakin ak khaas baat in teeno metals ma trade karnay ke liye hamaray pass big capital hona chahye jo ke kam se kam 1000$ ho uske baad hum in ma trade kar saktay han. Swap free account aisa account hota ha jis ma interest na ho usko swap free account kehtay han.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think gold and silver trading is the best trading i like gold and oil and silver trading because gold and oil movement is best if we have big investment in the forex trading we are success in the gold and oil trading i don,t like pair trading because pair trading is not best for me i like only gold and oil trading because i have big experience in the gold and oil and silver trading so this the best trading pair,

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    min kun ke abi nai hon trading main es lye muj ko zeda pata nh hi trading ke bare min or mje lagta hi ke agr trading min gold or silver or oil ke trading bhi same he hoti hai jis tara se hum log pair per trading krte hin es liye watch krna chye market ko us ke bad hum logo ko best time min he forex ke trading min enter hona chye phr hum profit kr skte hin trading min se, forex me real or demo me ye farq ye ha ke demo me koi apna paisa ni hota to loss ki tanshan ni hoti to loss ni hota real pe tanshan ki waja se loss hota ha

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main gold or silver ke trading wese tu bht zida best trading hai laken gold or oil ke trading main ek tu investment ka acha hona bht zida important hai jab tak ap ke trading main ek best investment nh ho ge ap market ko achi tra se watch nh krta hai or best time ka trading main wait nh krte hain or trading with experience nh krte hain tab tak ap log forex ke trading main great profit nh le skte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)