+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1597

Thread: How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use same analysis as forex pair we do just we have to look for major news and metals prices that are used to make gold.In Swap free you will not get overnight interest rate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil

I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    I want to know how to trade with gold and Silver.
    Whats mean't by swap/swap free account...?

The analysis and strategy may be different from currency pairs for commodity trading. But, trading method is same as currency pairs. Swap will give extra credits if your deals floats for long time, but swap will be negative if your deals are sell deal. As you are beginner, just stick with currency pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on metatrader with gold,silver or currencies are just same.the same process and rules are applied.the only difference is most of the brokers will charge higher spreads for gold ,silver or oil.but buying and selling this items are same like EURUSD etc..and swaps are which the broker will charge to you for your overnight opened positions.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in gold and silver is not much different than how you do in currency pair trading, you can buy or sell instantly or place pending orders and use leverage too, but in my view trading in gold silver and crued is safer as their values get appreciated in long term.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold main trading karna abi mere trading ke money management se bahar hai but main silver main trade ki hai.
    mere real account main pahli silver ki trade ti jo 10$ ke profit ke saat close hui hai.
    mere khyal se abi bahut acha time hai gold or silver main invest karne ka.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with instaforex trading gold and silver is very easy - even if you have a cents account you can trade it with same account using MT4 in the list of symbols below the currency pairs you shall see gold and silver and also you can find crude oil futures which you can trade on.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a beginner in Forex trading and i am using Insta Trader terminal for Trading.
    well i think that the gold is move hardly and not good for the beginners but in this time the safe heaven they lose some trust and i think they will go down the gold is just like the silver in the chart but is more profitable in the money and about the oil i think in this time they move good and i advise to trade on it

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    To trade with gold and silver, trader need big capital in account. Also, good analysis of gold and silver movement is needed with understand of how gold correlate with dollar and Euro. Swap account mean that you pay interest (negative or positive) for overnight trade and swap free mean that you do not pay interest for overnight trade.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with gold, silver and crude oil are same but in my point of view gold is very best from these because every is related with gold and if you know the trend of gold then you can trade with every thing.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to Trade with Gold/Silver/Crude oil

Trading in commodities like gold, silver, or oil is the same with forex, the analysis, the indicators, is all the same. You can also make profit by using two way opportunities. Swap accounts means you can get positive or negative insentives for an overnight order, swapfree meand you won't get insentives for overnight order.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)