+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1428

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are three types of most used chart in forex market.Candlestick is one of them.I think,It is the more important chart for a trader.Because it shows the change of range of the price in the given time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick gives the intent virtually the market change ,in which line,the mart may move or go down bound could be easily derived from such lamp sticks patterns same turned pound type .Its really easy to estimate the mode of the activity from this signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders, no matter technicalist or fundamentalist, should be able to read candlestick well because all traders should learn
    about that as the basic of trading. We could take a look on pattern in certain time frame to read the tendency of direction price.
    I think all indicators will need candlestick chart to look the effect.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ek petren ha chart ko dekhney ka or mere khiyal main to forex trading mai all over the world sirf ye ek he petren use hota ha or es main app ko kisi bhi trand ka sahi andaza hota ha ha yeni k es main wazehey tor par nazar a raha hota ha k trande up ha ya down ha

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    may jo hai woh read kia hai candle stick kay patrerns kay bara may its really dont get except these are used to find out current price action candlestick jo hai woh charts are helpful hain

Junior Member khaled el saeed is an unknown quantity at this point khaled el saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the candlestick is one of the three available patterns available on the chart, it help us to predict as the white color means the pair is moving down, while the green (empty) means the pair is moving upwards.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not so idea about candle sticks. But i know its very helpful patterns in forex trading market. If you apply this perfectly then you should be find right signals in right time.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick used as exchange early in Japan now its popular to all over the world and its very useful in determine price patterns.Mostly it is useful in price reversals.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick bar is my favorite bar type, because by looking at its shape alone, I was able to predict price movements. with candlestick analysis is impossible without the help of existing indicators on mt4 platform, because I only have to memorize some candle patterns that can move the market, such as for example, shooting star, bullish engulfing , bearish engulfing, and others. I think the core of technical analysis is to analyze the movement by using a candlestick.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    Candle stick is also not clearly known to me. I am also curious to know about the candle stick. So please if anyone expert here know about this please narrate here.
    if you want to control you try to read about the candlestick-caca about candlestick patterns,
    volume candle on H1 or H4 time frame on when the pattern and volume has been seen live to the position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)