+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1428

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candel stick is a thingh which show you market movement.also show you the opening time,closing time, high and low.
    there are many types of candel.like as japanies hollow candel,filled candel,singrl bar etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    There are various types of motion candlestick, and have a different interpretation. There are separate guides for studying the movement candlestick. I trade using signals from candlstick, and so far can be counted on to achieve a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick is a chart on metatrder 4 or metatrader 5 platform, it is very useful for traders. They can follow it to predict trend of forex market, then they will open or close a position to make profit in this market.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    analysa first candlestick is that I use to open,
    for analysis using this tends to be easier and 80% correct
    so do not hesitate to use the candlestick and try to analyze their own

Member Mr.Tushar is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Tushar's Avatar
    25/3,2 no road,kollanpur,Dhaka,Bangladesh.
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really candlestick is a very popular trading system if any trader has a good idea about pattern of candlestick ,he can very easily guess what will be happened in the next . such as doji star is a one type of candlestick ,if you practices regular it will easier to you.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick is a good forex indicator that can be used alongside the trendline to analyse the market. Each candlestick pattern has different interpretations to it which we can use to identify or analyse the market to know what is expected of the market. You can get more about candlesticks and their interpretations at candlestickler website.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with your opinion because candlestick not a signal. It is symbol which shows a certain time period market position. It may me 1 minute, 5 minute, 1 hour, 1 day or even 1 month market positions shows a candlestick.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    thik kaha agar aap is field mein expert nahi hai to aap apna sara capital bhi loss kar sakte hai. isliye newbie ko hamesha salah di jati hai. ki is field mein knowledge ke bina trade na kare. aur candlestick bahut hi badiya hai. lekin ye kafi mushkil bhi hai. isko samjhana kafi mushkil hota hai. main hamesha candle par hi trade karta hoon.
    koi expert ben ker paida nahi hota , cheezon ko s kehna perta ha , even hum expert nahi ha lekan itna to ker sektey hain k money management bana ker us ko use kareen , because ager hum money management ko us e kareen gein to kabhi bhi hum jaida loss nahi hoga even we are starter

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    candlestick trading ke liye bahut hi badiya hai.
    candlestick main kuch bahut hu ahce pattern hai jo kafi strong analysis dete hai.
    ham en patterns ko apne analysis ke saat mix kar ke acha profit kama sakte hia.
    sorry sir, I do not understand the language you use. I hope if you give into a forum post anywhere else I would suggest for you to use an international study to be understood by all traders. thank you

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick trading ke liye bahut hi badiya hai.
    candlestick main kuch bahut hu ahce pattern hai jo kafi strong analysis dete hai.
    ham en patterns ko apne analysis ke saat mix kar ke acha profit kama sakte hia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)