+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Hybrid View

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post What is candlestick ?

candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to forexpips For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-22), adys (2013-11-28), Darkness (2019-10-25), Facebook (2018-12-22), gold1985000 (2019-04-21), Gshjs67 (2020-12-28), HP2018 (2018-12-22), ij999 (2019-04-22), ILoveYou (2019-10-25), irmafuad (2020-12-01), khan Muhammad (2016-10-19), kkkk (2019-04-21), Mustansir (2018-05-10), randu (2014-01-14), shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-22)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have read about candle stick patterns but really dont get except these are used to find out currernt price-action. Candlestick charts are helpful in understanding current and future price action and help in reading and determining market forecast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), zohanhassan (2020-12-04)

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read about the candle stick pattern, this, to support the decision to read the market forecast and candlestick charts to find the current price action and is useful in understanding the current price movements and future We really can not unless you're used

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are saying right but i would like to say that when you are able to read the market chart than it is the best to open open your position according the market trend and the trend of market is cleared by reading the candle sticks.

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have read about candle stick patterns but really dont get except these are used to find out currernt price-action. Candlestick charts are helpful in understanding current and future price action and help in reading and determining market forecast.
    yes it is hard but perfect for long term trading. mostly good trader use candle stick because with this they make huge pips . and they open position for long time. some time these order runs for weeks and some time for months. so no one one know about these candle sticks.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The candle sticks is the pattern. In the chart we can set any type of style from 3. Candlestick pattern is one of those type. This is very useful pattern, and used for analysis. We can also may guess the revrsals by some formation of patterns. Most traders were using this pattern.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    charts ki different types me say ek type bhai candlestick chart ki hai jiss ko log use kar panay me madad hasil kar rahay hain or samjh kar kam ko le kar barh rahay hain is baray me kafi zyada kuch is tarha say mind me ata hai k hum kabhi na kabhi kuch acha kar pae gay or kuch behter tor pay karnay me madad mile ge.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Post what is candle stick ?

candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.

Candle sticks is the pattern. In the chart, we can set any type of style from 3. Candlestick pattern is one of those type. This is very useful pattern, and used for analysis. We can also may guess the reversals by some formation of patterns. Most traders were using this pattern.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-17), zohanhassan (2020-12-04)

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Candle sticks is the pattern. In the chart, we can set any type of style from 3. Candlestick pattern is one of those type. This is very useful pattern, and used for analysis. We can also may guess the reversals by some formation of patterns. Most traders were using this pattern.
    ji bhaiya ji apne theek samjhaya hain 3 tarah ke chart hote hain candlestick sabse jayda use hone wala chart hain aur ismein trader reversal ke bare mein bhi sahi se jan leta hain breakout strategy bhi mostly candlestick par hi jana jata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's one of the Alharmonic models and draw the graph badges and even expect correct and future goals is a very very very helpful and I must be studied Avanah superchargers and you will find everything in the education section of the Forum and accept traffic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)