+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 503 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make 1-2% easily in forex if you have traded without risk and monthly you can calculate.But main thing you should not aim to make profits from it but aim how much money you can lose that a pro trader motto.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right you have say slow and steady wins the race.No one can become over the night.To become rich its takes much year then we can be a pro trade and earn more profits from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    I am still learning the forex trading and I have not been able to get profits consistently every day, but I limit my trade a maximum of 5% per day. This is the management that I made to avoid big losses....

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader must have thought the percentage of profits in trading. with the funds used to trade, we must be good to calculate how that would be our target. maybe I'll make a profit in a month 10-20% of the capital that I have. and the risk for each trade, I use 3% of my funds.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right traders can easily make 2-5% every day if he/she know better about forex and use proper money management to achieve this as forex is very dependent on money management.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that many traders will be able to make about 5-10% of profit, if they know well about Forex trading....but if we are newbies and still learning about Forex trading, then 2% of profit will be good for them.....as a newbie, i always aim at less profit and do not try to make too profit by taking more risk....

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    average hum easily 20 pips kama sakte hain..
    aur amount ke hisab se dekha jae to yeh to app par depend kar ta ahin .. ki app kitna capital use karte hain..

lekin mere hisab se..5% tak easily kamaya ja sakta hain.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 or 2 percent of the daily target is an advantage that can be achieved easily by almost all traders. but not every day you will get a profit, sometimes you have to accept a loss or did not get anything, so you should stop on that day to avoid the situation will get worse because your emotions will begin to uncontrollably if passed. but stay focused to be able to make a profit on the next day.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is possible to earn 2-3% daily very easily with a lower capital. But with a larger capital it may be bit difficult. But i think it is still possible if you target small profits daily. But the most difficult part is to be consistence.

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    what you think is average % we can make in forex?

hello,i want to know how much % averagely we can make easily.for ex:can we earn 2%daily like that
    2% is a dream there is no business give you this amount in a day we get it for today and we may lose it tomorrow i think that 10% profit as total profit in one month is good for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 503 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)