+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 579 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No amount is ever big enough to achieve the profits that we would like to have from forex trading, but nevertheless, we always should keep in mind not to invest more than we can afford to lose in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better to invest only 10$-20$ to start as a new trader with a demo account.It is not for trading but to learn about the forex market.Then when a trader get some ideas about the forex market then they should start the forex business with her equity level to trade in forex market to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    I think 100$ is enough for trading with eurusd currency pairs.i think we can use 0.01 volume and we can safe at last 10K pips.so no need to worrie to trade eurusd currency.
    yeah it was really significant stuff enough to make us especially the crew of commerce using the lot size 0:01 Hanaya this will really make us have a good trading experience and it will last longer if we could use the discipline to keep the lot size 001

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100$ is enough for trading with eurusd currency pairs.i think we can use 0.01 volume and we can safe at last 10K pips.so no need to worrie to trade eurusd currency.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my point of view, beginner didn't need to invest too much capitals in their first time of trading but if it is possible don't be too small
    too. If it is possible, I suggested to use about $100-200 as starting point of investment so your account could be easier to manage and
    the profit could be tasted when you are good in analysis.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the beginner's less invest is more useful to start the forex trading business and you can get the more experience as you stay long term in forex trading, but better to use the demo account to better trading and best profit.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Laknath View Post
    As a beginner I recommended to start with 20USD and trade with AUD/USD 0.01 lots. I hope you can learn a lot with first four five trades.
    I agree with your opinion that a beginner should use a low capital and $ 20 in trading capital I think it is good and will bring you to exercise without too much fear of capital loss that you received in the trade

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    Starting investment for a beginner trader varies from trader to trader. However, if I have to recommend, I would say that a beginner should invest $20 in a cents account and begin from there.
    20 dollars is an amount that is very okay for a forex trading beginner. This would control their risk level and then give them a chance to learn forex trading directly from the live markets.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's so real investment for every beginner should not exceed an amount very high, the beginner should not want acquire level of an expert, but they must be content just what it can for me to have $ 12 a day is fine with 40 posts of course, but I know other positions to which perssones 100 post a day because he had come he has a level and have enough 'experiance that mienne.et veiled

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To Invest In Forex market, you need a lot of analysis, for what it is not enjoying every day, I advise you before investing in an account Pamm to see recent transactions to ensure your investment.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 579 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)