+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 579 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Junior Member foxboy is on a distinguished road foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start with $ 10 only. and use the account cents. you are a new player must master the market and therefore use the account cents. Transactions with a small margin, will make you trading with a very safe and you can practice before you use the larger capital. with $ 10 you can train your trading psychology instead of just using the tone of the demo account to practice

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to foxboy For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    Forex trading boht acha or best business ha es main hum jatini chayia money earned kar satka han or raha sawal investment ka to ya be es forum na boht achi facility de hoe ha or agr koi newbie es kam ko start karna chata ha to us k laya one hundred dollar boht han en sa ap achi trading kar sakta ho...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to invest 50$ minimum. and go for the trade of eur/ usd in demo account and try to understand this graph, and think about how chart changes its positions also learn the basic indicators and also use the minimum lot size in every trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dineshji For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ager newbie ho to app ko yahan par itni barri money bhi invest nahi karni chiye kioun k yahan app loss main bhi ja saktey ho es liye main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app yahan sirf or sirf 10 usd se start lo to ye kafi acha ha app k liye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many brokers now give many bonuses for their new members, so newbies should take advantage of this and then start trading/learning with such bonuses that brokers give them. It would help strengthen their knowledge.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best for the newbie is to trade with cent account.since they may loose it then at least it must be small amount so that they can still have reserved money to trade next time.l did the big mistake from starting and l have lost very huge amounts.it is really gambling to invest big amount if you are still not professional.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moti For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need to save 50 dollars for my new life in forex and change my style again. I am having a lot of fun when i am trading in live account. Now that im trying demo again i am feeling bored with this play money. With no money to play forex i do not think i can recover back my excitement like before.

Member yanni is an unknown quantity at this point yanni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    yes my brother is a good decision to invest early, for what it is bad business to the trading market without knowledge and without experience, then it is better to invest a total of 50 Dollars for start and after 2 or 3 months, you earn a good experience in the forex market, and you can start your orders yourself, I wish you good luck my brother.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yanni For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether it's actually a beginner or a professional already, in starting a business must be meahami about the business, so if you still have a lot of new practice and learn to let mengetahuai various strategi.Jika still new in forex and our funds are not much better cent using the account, this experience.......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kutuk For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that a beginner should use a low capital and $ 20 in trading capital I think it is good and will bring you to exercise without too much fear of capital loss that you received in the trade

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yaar For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 579 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)