+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 535 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that there is any trader that is fully utilising the 1:1000 leverage. Even when they have it selected, the most that they utilize is 1:500 or 1:600. There are very few traders who will open a position with 1 lot at $10 per pip, when they have only $100 in their account. The most they will do is to open 1 lot at $2 per pip or sometimes at $3 per pip.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt money management is the key to survive in the Forex market and still make the profit, but leverage plays very important role in this. Higher leverage helps people to trade this market with there little money and still hope for making profit. Without such high leverage it becomes just a dream to do trading in this market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well I am using 1:1000 and I am very close to margin call and I am just on a resistance point so I just hope prices can go up so without this leverage I could not have survived now. so just there is chance. so this is where leverage is important and I am happy with this leverage
    Hi Bestlooser,

What was your equity when you use 1:1000 leverage? Its not a big deal if you use 1:1000 leverage when your capital is less but if you invest a considerable amount on which you depend upon for your bread and butter, you cannot take chances. My point is that if you want to be a successful trader you should follow your risk reward ratio and also the money management as per your financial contraints. It is always better to learn that habit right from the beginning. Hope you are doing good in trading.

Happy Trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think leverage is the thing which help to give more buying power but if you use it correctly then no problem.i think all depends on your lotsize if you open big lotsizes your account gets burst but 1:1000 leverage help you in buying more if you use correctly then it is good

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am using 1:1000 and I am very close to margin call and I am just on a resistance point so I just hope prices can go up so without this leverage I could not have survived now. so just there is chance. so this is where leverage is important and I am happy with this leverage

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very risky to fully utilised 1:1000 leverage, which means that we are opening big lots with only small capital. We can easily get margin call and our account will be wiped out. I don't think traders are using all the leverage available even though some brokers are offering 1:1000 leverage.

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 leverage - is it worthy ?

Definitely NOT. It is a bait. If you really want to survive in the Forex world, you should never think about high leverage. As we all know that the leverage is a double edged sword, handling it requires a high skill with luck playing the major part. Before going for such a huge leverage, ask yourself the following questions: whether you want to make a considerable amount of profit in the forex market by discipline trading by limiting leverage? , Am I ready to accept the fact that I have a high probability of losing all my money ? Think about the amount that your afford to lose, coz noone knows your financial constraints more than you do. Following Money management is the most toughest and the only way to survive in the Forex world.

Happy Trading

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    Lot size matters more than leverage, if you control your lot size used in trading then it does not matter how much leverage there is, high leverages are for people with low deposit to allow them also to try forex trading
    me aapki baat se sehmat hon bhai..leverage se zada matter karta hai ki aap kitne lots trade kar rahe ho aur apka lot size kya hai
    agar aapka money management achah ai to aap chahe jo amrzi leverage use karet ho aapko fayda hi hoga..forex ko thik se analyse karke tarding karo fir aapko kabhi koi dikkat nahi hogi

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 permits small account holders to get their feet wet in the forex markets and learn trading, what makes them good traders is their control over lot size used to trade, if they manage money properly then the sky is the limit

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes such a high leverage is really worth for using, specially for small investing traders such high leverage is very useful as it helps them to trade the market with low capital and still gives the chance to earn money using there knowledge and skills.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 533 of 535 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)