+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 535 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you are right but for me i dont think that i will use the leavrage like this someday in my trading i think that the 1:1000 is good for us it very helpful spacially for the small capital but we hould never risk when we have a big money i think that we should just risk with 5% of our money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before when i am a newbie i have misunderstood about leverage but now for me leverage is very good and useful option i.e 1:1000 is good when you open small lots and tarde but when you trade biglotsizes then you will lose your money so for me 1:1000 leverage is also good if you have skill to use it in good manner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Leverage do not depend on risk.It only increase your margin level to trade if you know better about forex and have proper money management then you will make easily profits.
    me apki baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..leverages ko traders bas loss ki tara hhi lete hai jabk iaisak uch bhi nahi hota..leverages se aap profit bhi acha kama saket hai agar aapke pas trading karne ka acha tarika hai to..leverages ka apki skillsse koi bhi lena dena nahi hai.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insta trader View Post
    Yes that makes sense but if you think about the time that it will take you to turn that $1 into $10 is it worth it? I mean yes it is true that you get valuable experience but I cannot tell you how long it would take me to make 900 pips profit.
    Hmm i dont deny that those playing with such high leverage can win some time and profits are huge, but this is fact that they are walking on the edge of wall and there are more chances of slipping down i mean getting into losses.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, i don't try it for now , but i open an account with 1:1000 leverage , what do you think ? i must change it to 1:500 or not ? please advice me and thank you for all .

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know 1:1000 leverage is too much risky but is too much useful also because if you set leverage 1:1000 you can trade on gold with very low capital and earn more profit because gold is one commodity from all which gives you more and more profit with in minimum time.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i would say using 1:1000 leverage means being greedy (pliz dont mind). And the results of greediness is we all know. Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader.
    i really agree with you when we hwve more leverage i opened so many positions and which finally got losses but if you use it in good way means it will be useful otherwise there may be margincall

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i agree with you that leverage give us more buying power but its good and profit able if our trade in right direction or in the trend direction.
    if we open big lot size opposite to trend direction then this high leverage force you near to margin call if you are not placing any stop loss.
    Due to the fact that the forex market is not 100% predicatable, it not possible to be in the right direction on your first try, there is bound to be a retracement before price continues in your intended direction. If you over utilize leverage and you do not have enough margin to cover the backward movement, you will get stopped out early from a very profitable trade.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i think leverage is the thing which help to give more buying power but if you use it correctly then no problem.i think all depends on your lotsize if you open big lotsizes your account gets burst but 1:1000 leverage help you in buying more if you use correctly then it is good
    i agree with you that leverage give us more buying power but its good and profit able if our trade in right direction or in the trend direction.
    if we open big lot size opposite to trend direction then this high leverage force you near to margin call if you are not placing any stop loss.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people will invest only to gain huge profit in less period but most of the time so many people lose instead of gaining any profit.High leverage is not good for the trader,law leverage is good.my openion is 1:500 is good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 535 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)