+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very useful of course for small accounts mainly because it enables the newbies to trade with large lot
    compared to their balance, so it really deserves to be used
    but we should be very careful while using it, because it may cause high losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think such a high leverage is not worth to trade at least by sincere traders, instead of going for 1:1000 leverage i would better go to play head and tail and try my luck there but leverage below 100 i think is worth and help us make more profits with sheilf of safety.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think it is for the beginner but it is not for the expert trader because when we use the leverage for the trading and with all the capital that mean a big risk and of course the expert trader now how they risk and how much

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage do not depend on risk.It only increase your margin level to trade if you know better about forex and have proper money management then you will make easily profits.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    nahi mere khial main to leaverage app k account ko kisi kisam ka koi loss nahi deti ha kioun k main ne akser dekha ha k main khud bhi or seniors members high leaverage use kartey hane main khud 1:1000 se kaam leaverage use he nahi karta hon kioun k mugh ko ye sahi lagti ha or mera margin level up ho jata ha es se

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is an important facility in forex and it is among one of many attractions in forex trading, it allows us a big margin and we can earn by spending less just due to high leverage, but we should avoid using high leverage if we can not control our emotions. High leverage is only worth using if we can follow all the rules.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I cannot understand why some people using 1:1000$ leverage while your account become more risky due to this. Look in a cents account you buy .1 lot for 17 cents capital and as 10 pips is spread you enter into 10 cents loss .. now if prices move down 7 pips your account get burst and if prices move up by 10 pips you dont earn and it is from 11th pip onlward that you start earning.
    Its quite a good assesment about the leverage and the consequences of that high leverage. Most of the people think of higher leverage, use that and their account get killed with that, coz they do not look at the darker side. I think one should give a good look at this b4 opting for risky leverage level.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a word that leverage is a silent killer. it through our account in the sea of risk. but if we know the proper management of our account i hope it will be beneficial for ours. to safe our account we need to set stop loss and take profit to protect our account being empty if we take more leverage.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverate ko worth kehkar usko apman karna thik nehi hoga.agar e worth hai to instaforex iss option or opportunity ko hide kar deta.rich business traders ka liye 1:1000 leverage use karna accha hai.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like leverage of 1 is to 1000 due to the fact that when I enter too much position in the market my free margin becomes larger as compared to 1 is to 500 leverage which keeps me emotionally stable during my trading.
    Scorpian Trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)