+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 535 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders makes account they use the mostly only 1:600 leverage from the safe their money but i think the 1:1000 leverage is the best for the traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good risk to take, but I think we should lose sight of risk reward ratio, if a higher leverage increases the risk of loss - not good to use, and you must set up your business, so that even if the products are expected to be I lever, which will not lose more than 100 users. Often 50 or less intensity, and if for some reason I can not even see it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LOVE_20 is on a distinguished road LOVE_20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the better leverage using and what effect in my trade because i dont have any idea about this what is mean for trader and it's will efect in my profit and loss or not
    and thanks all

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think it's very successful, tend not to spend it when brokerages offered leveraging around 1: 1000, the point that using excessive leveraging restrict, you'll be able to create big gains, though using a small funds.

Junior Member gm87 is on a distinguished road gm87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, 1:1000 it's not a good idea. some people who want's to be a big money. they are follow this rule. but its very risky. i think 1:300 it's safe.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir leverage 1 : 1000 newbies aur un traders ke liye bohot best hai jo traders zayada investment nahi kar sakte kyun ke is trading leverage ke zaryee se low capital invest kar ke be trading ki ja sakti hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    I think it's very profitable, do not waste it if brokers offered leverage up to 1:1000, the fact that with high leverage limit, you will be able to generate huge profits, although using a small capital.
    Yes it is a good idea that we traders us high leverage because it has more profitability. But we must at the same time understand that there is leverage should only be applied by traders who understand it.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird View Post
    I real agree with you when we hwve statesman leverage i opened so some positions and which finally got losses but if you use it in dandy way capital it instrument be effectual otherwise there may be margincall
    dear mere khiyal main to app ko es main kafi loss ho sakta ha yeni k leaverage jitni bhi low rakhi jati utna he mugh ko risk kam lena hota ha es liye main to low leaverage use karta houn

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't take such a risk to trade with such high leverage. i like to make a small but steady income. i don't want to get rich soon. therefore i use low leverage . But some people try to get big amount of money very quickly. But they don't consider the consequences most of the time. And if you are going to trade with lower capital with such a larger leverage there is high chance that you loose your money.

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I real agree with you when we hwve statesman leverage i opened so some positions and which finally got losses but if you use it in dandy way capital it instrument be effectual otherwise there may be margincall

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 535 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)